The Really Long Thread

gonaads said:
Naaaaaaaaa... The rite way is to just get yer liver removed now and just get it over with.

Heh heh... he'll drink to that. :p

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..**** yeah

waaaaaaaaa goiggg on ereeee deeeen. whooos druunke mea? nadks..........

SPeedY_B said:
Has been for 14 hours, thanks ;)

Yeah, but we're not all residents of New Zealand. Only been about 7 hours and 40 minutes here...

A hangover is nothing but dehydration. Just regularly drink water and you shall be fine.

Grandmaster said:
A hangover is nothing but dehydration. Just regularly drink water and you shall be fine.

exactly, all these people that mope about. best way is 1 or 2 pints of water an hour :nervous:

I have never had a hangover in my life,no matter how much I've drank the night before I always wake up full of energy and raring to go :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back