Support our troops!

?

seems to me the republican party has failed america in every sense of the word.

we are at war for lies of starting it, our children are dying for the lies of this party in charge

our future will always be at risk, now that we are known to start wars at the fancy of the leader in charge, and the good will that we had, has been cast aside as if deliberately by one man....we are now, due to the republican party, and the man they have in office, hated more so then ever in the history of the planet earth.

yet still, the press protects the image and the party that has done this to us

I think politians in general have failed the public though which they are given power

Originally posted by kitct
Draped in the many costumes of its own disgrace, the failed Democratic Party is ungracefully exiting, stage left. A preposterous performance to witness, amid all the over-acting, cat-calling and prat-falling, but as the curtain finally descends it is well worth the ticket. :p

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/10/30/92014.shtml

Sorry, had to stop reading that halfway through. Heard to many lies.
1. Schwarzenegger is a great leader(hes nvr been a leader)

2. Media leftist-elite media.(..the media that once was fair and balanced is no more. The reagon administration changed all that.)

3. Democratic party is hate driven, gutter politics.(sorry but the GOP is the one with the hardball politics, they'll do ANYTHING to win) They dont care if the elections are unfair, they dont care if diebold is screwing it up. Thats very unamerican.

Also, this writer makes no point at all, equivalent to namecalling.

Originally posted by jones

:rolleyes:

How is this equivalent to name calling?

Are you not sharing those drugs again? :)

Sorry, had to stop reading that halfway through. Heard to many lies.
1. Schwarzenegger is a great leader(hes nvr been a leader)

2. Media leftist-elite media.(..the media that once was fair and balanced is no more. The reagon administration changed all that.)

3. Democratic party is hate driven, gutter politics.(sorry but the GOP is the one with the hardball politics, they'll do ANYTHING to win) They dont care if the elections are unfair, they dont care if diebold is screwing it up. Thats very unamerican.

Point 2. all media is bias
Point 3. Bush didnt get in through fair elections either why should they not be able to get in through unfair elections

Originally posted by Jewelzz
:rolleyes:

How is this equivalent to name calling?

Are you not sharing those drugs again? :)

He makes no point at all, he doesnt explain any of these things.

-"over-acting, cat-calling and prat-falling"

-"hell-bent on nominating their most non-electable presidential candidate ever."

-"left-loonies, camouflaged Marxists "

-"Democratic Party is as good as dead and doesn’t know it yet."

"one large, ill-defined but swiftly defining major party that reflects overwhelmingly the broad, deep mainstream." This man knows jack, the majority of US citizens do not support bush and his war.

Calling me a druggie? again? Don't belittle me or ill report you ! oh! oh wait. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Geffy
Point 2. all media is bias
Point 3. Bush didnt get in through fair elections either why should they not be able to get in through unfair elections

Diebold, the major corporation pushing for electronic ballots. The CEO is quoted saying he'll deliver the 2004 election to president bush.
We all know electronic voting is far from safe, expecially when theres no paper trail, at all. and no possibility for recount.

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

Don't belittle me or ill report you ! oh! oh wait. :rolleyes:
getting close to a flame there, and I think Jewelzz said that in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere

As Geffy mentioned, I said that jokingly, to lighten the atmosphere.

Any other outbursts and I'll close the thread.

Originally posted by Geffy
getting close to a flame there, and I think Jewelzz said that in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere

I disagree. It didn't come across that way at all.

Obviously you don't know me. But by all mean, report me ... You can contact Electronic Punk if you have a problem with any of the staff

Lemme try and lighten the atmosphere.

How can you say thats not namecalling?(refering to article by John L. Perry, a prize-winning newspaper editor and writer who served on White House staffs of two presidents, is a regular columnist for NewsMax.com.)

Share them drugzorz! j/k

Usually when the :) :p or :D are used, ppl know you're joking. Apparently you take things too seriously here.

Usually, but it looked more like a laugh to me.
Can we please get OT?

Yes I would like to get on-topic.

No you don't win but if I see something like that again, I'll ban you. Guess who wins then - Jewelzz

Is that all this is to you Jones? "I win - you lose?" :confused:

Guess theres really no way to know peeps age when they register on the forums these days,is there? :eek: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back