Spiderman Movie

L

loppdawg69

All i wanna say is it was worth it...i went in not expecting anything and i LOVE THIS MOVIE!

You lucky lucky person :)

Man i am dying to check out that flick, I have no idea when it will arrive here.

Is it as good as the trailers show it to be ?

yeah i saw the previews

i saw the previews and it looks very cool thats why im downloading it in Kazaa!:D :D :D

Saw the movie yesterday. CG was great (computer graphics). Sound was good. Story like was a little drawn out. :( I am not going to spoil it but the movie ended a bit abruptly and not what I had expected to happed. :confused:

Worth going to see. :cool:

i loved it! saw the first showing i could, i'm a huge spidey fan! went in expecting a lot, and got a lot!

I still have the comic of this film somewhere, its at least 12 years old... hehe.. from what I have read the ending in both is the same ;)

Look foward to teh rest of teh trilogy (thats right ;) )

:cool:
worth every penny.... though i payed $10 canadian.... at an expensive theatre.... thinking about it, green goblin really showed what EVIL is, unlike Macbeth or shakespear crap that we keep learning in english that's supposed to show what true EVIL is... I'm looking forward to the sequal(s). And ya, i expected a lot less, but got a lot more... i thought they wouldn't explain the story of his uncle, like a lota movies do... by just skipping to the action...

Its awsome and yes just as good as all the previews...it ends abruptly because they signed up 2 more movies already and there is so much to spiderman its hard to pack it all into one movie

I saw it at 12:45 am here in New York. As a Spider Man Fan I am impressed. They got this one locked down good. The movement of Spidey is amazing..very very nice. Stan Lee cameo. I LOVE it.

You KNOW WHAT!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
all my theathers are sold out of SM tickets for the next 5 days so i have no patiences so im d/lin it now 3 CD SVCD, very good quility by CENTrOPY, i here they have new Digital Tech. so it should be good, it will be done by 2morrow!
:cool:

info.jpg

I saw it the day it came out, bought two tickets, watched it once and had to rush over to the other screen showing, sooooo good, hey i watched it twice, and loved it each time, everyone needs to go see this movie, so it gets all of these awards and stuff, so everyone who ever liked spiderman and got made fun of can like shove it in their faces when they get all of these academy awards or whatever....

freakin sweet movie i hope the sequel will have venom and or carnage hehehe ah the glorious carnage!!!! yesssssss now those are evil hehehe

Sorry! too bad

Sorry w0lv3rin3 the one you are downloading is a FAKE! i found it on kazaa and there is one which describes that the whole thing is acutaly 4 frames and the rest is just black and it is easy to compress a black movie am i right so someone made the same file u are downloading downsized to 1.51mb! sorry to bring you this news!:(

It isn't fake at all, don't believe everything you see on KaZaA, several versions floating about now...after all the film has been out for a good 24 hours.

Okay this is for loppdawg69 and Electronic Punk >SPOILER AHEAD:

Stan Lee has a quick scene where the balcony is tumbling down after Goblins attack. Its very brief so be attentive. Did I mention how much I love this movie:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back