Spiderman Movie

ya i saw stan lee aswell lol..i recognised him cause i saw an interview the day b4 lol... also have you noticed that in the eyes of spidey you can clearly see the twin towers (on the poster thing) lmao they edited the movie after the september 11 incident an i guess they didnt think ppl would noticed lol LMAO i like seeing stuff like that

aaaahahahahahahaa

ok their buddy, mr.know it all kazaa is for lammers, i never use kazaa ofr those lame ass p2p shit i use FTP server

info.gif

i saw the movie, i'm downloading the centropy version to watch again, & i'm gonna buy the dvd when it comes out

I GOT it

I GOT CD 1 CD 2 CD 3 and gunna WATCH IT YEAH!!!!!!

i saw a sample of the CENTrOPY Ver. and it is aswome!!!!!

info.gif

Stan Lee Cameo......

If you watch closely you'll see him in the parade/carnival scene !

One other tidbit...which hopefully leads to the REAL cool stuff for the next movie. JJ mentions Eddie Brock as the "other" photographer. Perhaps we'll get a dose of Venom for the next showdown !! Now THAT would be cool !

umm i didnt hear eddie brock hehehe VENOM bouahahha ... then add carnage and you have the best cartoon ever made lol

saw it first day first show here

in tampa palms... was worth it... have already booked my star wars ticket too...

spidey was a good flick... contrary to others some of the CG effects were a bit odd... that roof thing... better in the matrix which is what? 2-3 years old? odd that...

lots of emotion and I liked that aspect... took my girlfriend and she liked it a lot so thats a good thing... I am no longer obligated to go watch a tear jerker :D wooohoooo THANKS SPIDEY... spiderman saves the day again..

ah well... going off to clearwater to work on my tan... see's ya lads... enjoy the flick... its well worth it...

to those dling it... go watch it in the theater... always better on the big screen... I know... I watched LoTR (after reading all 9 books and the hobbit) and I knew I could not dl that classic :)

ENJOY LADS...

Anyone notice how peter parker said he got fired from work, which was because Dr. Connors fired him (A.K.A LIZARD MAN), or whatever that name is.

Re: orry

Originally posted by themafia_69
Sorry i was wrong about that.

You hardly have to be sorry about not knowing about illegal releases :D

omg there so many variables of what the next movie could be.. eddie and venom, the lizard. another green goblin... damn .. i wish for venom personaly.. but hey cant have it all can you...

they set it up perfectly for Harry to be the next GG ( as in the comics) because pete took his girlfriend (mj) and spidey took is father (norman) so there could be 3 villians for the next movies

1) Venom
2) The Lizard
3) Harry Osborn as Green Goblin II

I personally don't think they could make a good SPiderman 2 movie with 3 villains in it, just because its like.....too much, I'm putting my money down that they will have like green goblin two as the basis and introduce venom, or vis versa, but i think that lizard would be kinda stupid for the big screen, even though he was a famous villain....come on, thats like a small version of godzilla...im not paying to see that. :)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just got CD1 of 3 of Spiderman... SVCD CENTrOPY release... thanx to Kr0m :)

39 mins long... it stops RIGHT in the INTERESTING BIT FFS!!!

The films been quite typical so far... but gfx and stuff been wicked :)... looking forward to the rest of it :)

MdSalih

P.S. anyone want to send me complete CD 2/3 i would be pleased to receive as i only have incomplete copies of em :(

Could someone tell me what prog. you all are getting it from? Because there are a lot of fake spiderman files out there saying they are the spiderman movie, but have a different movie in the file.

i'm using "forte agent" to get on newsgroups (usenet) and download it, its sweet cuz i'm getting the Centropy 3 CD release compressed down to 1cd with almost no audio/video loss!

FTP is the way to go for non-fake early releases...

Let the SVCD (part 1) I had lose on imesh, kazaa etc...
its 728045 kb big... First 39 mins... damn good quality for a svcd...

you will need to get the nimo50 build7 codecs for it...

grab them here:
http://www.mdsalih.d2g.com/kr0m/Nimo50Build7.exe

Just hit ignore for files that it cant write over... it needs to be a full install too...

MdSalih - The local *dealer*

P.S. This isn't classed as warez...

Its good that were finally getting a good Comic book film finally, i still shudder at some of the batman films - they could have done a LOT more wth them if they'd made them less stupid and more seriously Dark and gothic.

They usually take these kindo of films and milk them for the money, im looking forward to this now...

Yeah the Batman movies were iffy at best but I still think the best of the bunch was the one with Catwoman and the Penguin. As for the Spiderman movie that was outstanding. Story line true to his origin, his uncle, the girl. Green Gobblin was great, Wilem Dafoe was very good in that role. Close to what Jack Nickelson did for the Joker. But not as scene stealing as the Joker. J. Joana Jameson was perfect. Ends well to run second movie. They showed the Hunk teaze trailer, looks great. Lucky me I get to see some of the filming in my City :D (San Francisco). Ha Ha!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back