SPeedY_B

Damn Jewelzz, ya just wiped out SPeedY_B :p

That's the one that home/work combined. SPeedY_B will pulse again and put my keystroke to shame :)

Me now in 7th... You know THAT won't last. :p

gonaads
Me now in 7th... You know THAT won't last. :p
I'll train up a typer monkey for you
icon10.gif

See there is some serious cheating going on already.

NTFS_Jewelzz 773,163 2003-01-22

SPeedY_B 726,990 2003-01-22

that many keystrokes in 2 days?? I don't think so, seeing how you guys averaged around 25,000 to 50,000 a day when we was using Project Dolphin

cheaters make it not fun

cool.gif

Like i said, i had 500k racked up between the project dolphin server being closed down and signing up to project orca.
So bleh.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I'll train up a typer monkey for you
icon10.gif

Makin me a leggo bot. :D

Gonna work'em all nite. :p

sorry my bad 500k in 4 days is totally legit, right

Dolphin went done the 16th Orca started 20th

unless of course your writing a novel

cool.gif

NTFS_Jewelzz was both my home PC and work PC. I now have 2 seperate accounts :)

Hey Iceman, gotta remember Dolphin's been down for a week... Well, almost a week. :happy: Alotta pent up pulses. ;)

Did you join???

Iceman
sorry my bad 500k in 4 days is totally legit, right

Dolphin went done the 16th Orca started 20th

unless of course your writing a novel

cool.gif
Nope, re-coded my site over the past few days. I'll die down soon. I'll be like #50 or whatever in a day or two.

As for orca starting on the 20th... i didnt join on the 20th. cant remember when i did. wasnt on the very first day tho.

what I am saying is this

when dolphin went down Speedy_B had around 9 million pulses that was in about 10 to 12 moths time

Jewelzz joined same day I did, and we were both there for around 6 to 8 months in that time she had a little more then 2 million keystrokes,

now in 2 days time she has a 773,000 keystrokes a little less then half what she had in 6 months time before?

sorry but that ain't right

cool.gif

Get a typing Monkey... For cryin out loud. :p

Hell, I was only there 2 days and only had about 68,000. Now I have a small sh!t load. I've been usin the Keyboard for everything now, at work I gotta type a sh!t load of stuff for esemates and with redoing a few of our web sites pages then editing what I did... It gets to be a considerable amount. Then if I play some Diablo II LOD or Half Life. It's nothin but keystrokes. It piles up.

I just pulsed 20,000 and change cause I had to edit a bunch of timing belt interval and spec pages for our web site. And I'm still not done... But MY HANDS FRICKIN HURT NOW. :p

Damn... is that all? I thought you was da uber keyboard commando around here SPeedY. :rolleyes: :happy:

Oh, BTW... Got me a little link under my "SIG" now sozz everyone can click it to Project Orca. :cool:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blink:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back