SPeedY_B

haha, excellent.
I've been re-coding my site to follow compliancy guidelines, every time i've pulsed today there's been another 2.5 / 3k keys waiting to be send.
*heads back to notepad* more keys on the way :D

I'm gonna git cha... I'm gonna git cha... :p :p

Originally posted by NetRyder
Your individual key count was greater than the total key count of all those teams. :p

He's CHEATING!!! :p :p

I couldn't get that kind of a keycount ever ... so I'm not going to bother trying to beat SpeedY :p

Like I could ever catch up.... :huh: Maybe by 2004, if he takes a vacation and is nowhere near a keyboard or a computer. :p

Not yet... There is no *Team Manegment* yet. It's on the *To Do* list. Hopefully soon.

But ATM there are 4 of us and we got over 1 million keystrokes. :happy: :happy:

Jewelzz: PM the e-mail you got and I will have a go at fixing it for you :) or is waaay past that now ?

I think mabe it's time to let everyone on the forum know about it, soz we can have a kickass lead on all the other flunky teams. :p :cool:

PM sent EP, thanx

Although Jewelzz exsits already and my work PC has pulsed to acct Jewelzz. I just want my 700,000 keystrokes that are on user 102 :( I would also like to be able to join the damn team :mad:

As long as the account for user 102 is still there and the keystroke count is there then maybe later on they can be merged together. Hopefully soon. :huh:

Originally posted by gonaads
Don't anyone shot me please. :huh:

http://www.ntfs.org/forum/showthread.php? s=&threadid=28392

*BANG*

EP, did you change the password on user 102? I uninstalled Orca and reinstalled but it says my password for user 102 isn't correct :(

Why me?!?!?!?!

nope, I didn't even try it :O, as you already reregistered, making Jewelzz unavailable :)

Think their site and server are a lil messed up right now. Everytime I try to change my password or join NTFS I get ERROR written on a white page. I'm giving up until tonight, f*ck it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back