SPeedY_B

hehe, thats not photoshopped.
Look here >> http://www.speedyb.fsnet.co.uk/dolphin.rar

That app only works with the dolphin client tho (i should imagine they changed the string in memory that it looks for with 0.96) and you'll notice that the date on the vid/sys tray is old, just in case anyone's gonna acuse me of using that now.

Heh, everyone will get a nice big pulse before switching over to the new client :p

Damn, my fingers are tired of editing HTML... for me the only way to pulse. And lots of games usin the keyboard. :happy: Plus at work every time I type up estemates. :happy:

Don't go anywhere Seedy... I'm a comin ta git cha. :D
Ya, :rolleyes: in like 2 months if I type day and night. :p

hmm.. they have fooked it up :/

Oops!
1/20/2003 by Kurt
You'll notice that everyone's username has been replaced with a number. I managed to run a malformed SQL script, causing the entire user table to be updated with bad data. All the data's still there, but everyone's username and password has been lost. I'm attempting to go through and generate new passwords for everyone that will be sent out by email so you can update your account.

m00.

MdSalih

Heh, they've sorted it already, you should get 2 e-mails, one with user/pass in, and this one ....
As you may have seen posted on the Project Orca front page, a SQL error led to the replacement of all usernames and passwords with garbage. We've generated new usernames and passwords that you should have received in an email prior to this one. If you visit http://project-orca.com/?page=user , you'll be able to log in with your new username and password and update all your information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems a few people haven't checked there mail yet, the top 10 table is just full of numbers as the user names :)

Hmm, wonder what email they have of mine :eek:

Hmm, says I'm dead last :(

Something is totally f**ked up when I try to change my # and passoword to Jewelzz. Says I'm Dead Last and have no total key strokes. bull****!!!

Now I'll have to re-register and flippin start over :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Heh, they've sorted it already, you should get 2 e-mails, one with user/pass in, and this one ....

It seems a few people haven't checked there mail yet, the top 10 table is just full of numbers as the user names :)

Some have already changed their info...

I'm gonna git cha Speedy... :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Something is totally f**ked up when I try to change my # and passoword to Jewelzz. Says I'm Dead Last and have no total key strokes. bull****!!!

Now I'll have to re-register and flippin start over :mad: :mad:

I saw yours way up on the top 10 list the other day but it showed that you were pulsing from the Netherlands... Then what looked like the same listing it showed another name on the one that was you, still pulsing from the Netherlands. I think it's user 169, second place. Does this make sense to you???

I'm already confused. :D But that's what I saw.

Originally posted by gonaads
Some have already changed their info...

Some have changed and haven't had problems, I on the other hand have had problems. Now, they are saying I created a new user instead of updating user #102. Now I have to start all over.

*gets old client back to cheat* :p

Heh, you're confused?? I'm pissed!! I have to start over cause they f*cked up. I'm not the only one having problems either. I've posted in their forums, Kurt has tried to help...he even deleted the user Jewelzz. But when I log in as user 102 and go to change my info, it says it takes but when I log in as Jewelzz I don't have my total key count. :mad:

Some have changed and haven't had problems, I on the other hand have had problems. Now, they are saying I created a new user instead of updating user #102. Now I have to start all over.

*gets old client back to cheat* :p

Ooooooo... I'm telllin... You bad bad girl. You need a spankin.

Come here little girl and take yer punishment *pulls out large mink covered paddle.* :cool: :cool:

Heh, you're confused?? I'm pissed!! I have to start over cause they f*cked up. I'm not the only one having problems either. I've posted in their forums, Kurt has tried to help...he even deleted the user Jewelzz. But when I log in as user 102 and go to change my info, it says it takes but when I log in as Jewelzz I don't have my total key count. :mad:

Keep it as "User 102" and see if the key count is still there.

I'm in... YEAH BABYYYYY!!! :happy: :happy: :cool:

This computer at work must be f*cked up. I can't change user 102 to Jewelzz, I tried to create Team NTFS (before NetRyder) and couldn't, now I can't join a f*cking team GRRRR

I'll do all this sh!t when I get home tonight I guess

Nice one, just joined... and we appear to be number one :D

Your individual key count was greater than the total key count of all those teams. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back