Originally posted by gonaads
That's too neat. It's scary. :D
Just noticed your reply to my pics.
Are you kidding?!?! Do you think that is how it looks in real life? :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
Just noticed your reply to my pics.
Are you kidding?!?! Do you think that is how it looks in real life? :D
Soooo, Yours is bogus also. :p

I am gonna wait until I get a perspex side made so I can show off my $60 cables. lol.

LOL

Just did an image search on Google. Will post a real pic when I get my hands on a digital camera.

Absolutely !! I reckon we should have a show us your cabling thread. Mine would get an award for the best Chinese puzzle.:)

I'll get a pic in a bit of my messy computer/chat area.

Well screw it, if I make the image any smaller you won't be able to see anything except my monitor.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Problems with sizing?
Yep, no matter how small I make it, it said it's too big. Mind you I normally don't complain about big things.......;)

Originally posted by dreamliner77
Jewelzz and her damn dirty mind again. Mind if I come over?
Dirty mind?? I like big ice cream cones, big glass of water...What were you thinking dreamliner77, hmmm? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back