Request....

1st, okay henyman...i'll do my best just don't know how to save it properly in Animation shop 3

2nd, alan remember sboulema did the golfer....i did the background, thougt you'd oughtta know..:D

and sboulema, you need animation shop for that....

looks good to me....i'll have to change some settings or just reinstall the program..it's acting really weird lately, i think i'll just stick to the not animated sig's n avatars....how you like it henyman?

around the "y" + the "m" the flag seems 2 get a bit black 4 sum reason. but ya got the efect goin. can u change the text + make it that bluey colour in me sig:p

dam i'm a pain in thr a$$;)

hey Ghaleon...made this in a few minutes...not that good but if you want anything changed let me know...:

ghaleonsig1gif.gif

Can someone animate my avatar. I want it to have some sort of movement.

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
ohkay...as soon as i have the time i will come up with something for ya, any specific pics in it or something?

G-Lizard, did you come up with anything yet?

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
hey Ghaleon...made this in a few minutes...not that good but if you want anything changed let me know...:

ghaleonsig1gif.gif

Could someone please create me an Avatar? I would like to have something in the way of a Linux penguin getting split down the middle with a broad sword and the name "Butcherboys" underneath in a sparkling electric blue color. Think it could be arranged? I have seen the kick ass ones that have been made in here and I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Butcherboys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back