Request....

here you go dredd:

Funkydredd.gif

if you want anything changed let me know.....

meisme did your avatar.... but i you want it to move different just say it :)

f**k

The file that you have tried to attach is too big. The maximum size is 51200 bytes.

size= 382 KB (391,384 bytes)

so it's a bit big.....

you're just to greedy henyman:D hehe think of something smaller.....

Henyman cant make it any smaller :( so you have to think of something with less movement

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
here you go dredd:

Funkydredd.gif

if you want anything changed let me know.....

Thanks G-Lizard. I like it no changes. Will be putting it to use soon. Thank You again. :D

G-Lizard could you make an avatar as well with Funky Dredd in it. No other words. If you have time, thank you again.

S**T, I tried uploading my sig to my msn web space and they won't allow it. Anyone know where I can host this thing?

Sorry for the late reply sboulema, the avatar looks great.
Thanks alot.

my avatar is too big is there anyway that I can reduce the size.
i tried to link it from another site but that wouldnt work either.

hey dredd, i'll do the avatar tomorrow, and the sig is allready hosted on my own webspace, you can use it right away...

Thanks, what is it? I think I saw it posted a ways back, will go search for it....thank you again!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back