Request....

it's not bad-i couldn't do it.

u got the general idea,it jus needs 2 be neatened up a bit. also the flag sems 2 moove 4 some reason. if the flag was still (almost a watermark) + 1 letter filled a box like 80x80 @ a time. (leaving 10 pixel border.)

hmm I think Shrek only needs to my sig once I think G-Lizard86,so could you replace my user name on the left with the Shrek logo on the right hand side of my sig?

yeah sboulema you try:D, and for shrek, do you want the shrek logo removed from the picture from shrek and placed to the left side?

Henyman, do you like want the letter from your Avatar like the avatar that Sboulema has? Cuz then it's no problem for me

hmmm, i'm gonna redo your one shrek, cuz i saved the file as a merged image so i can't change anything really, be back in a few minutes...

Could some one make me a sig. with the windows logo, Like the xp erience logo, and put OUTRAGIS S10 on it?
Here is the rest of the "vitals" 94 S10, Kenwood KDC-X859, 2 12" ALPINE TYPE R's, 6.5 JL Components,1000 Watt Rockford Fosgate Mono Sub amp, 400 watt Eclipse component amp, 1Ghz Pentium III, 512 meg ram, 40 gig hd, GeForce4 Vid card. Shuttle SV24, Intel wireless network, 8x Laptop DVD (in dash) 12.5 Sceptre screen, Wireless keyboard, Touchpad and over 1000 Mp3's!

Thanks in advance!

Outragis finished youre sig... tell me what you think or what you want to change :)

/me is having dinner now....after that i'll finish yours henyman...

Nice job G-Lizard86, can't think of anything wrong with it.

Originally posted by sboulema
Outragis finished youre sig... tell me what you think or what you want to change :)

I like it! Right under the "OUTRAGIS" could you put S10?

And not put on the xp erience member, Because I want to use this for all the forums I belong to...You could put that with the vitals!:) Thanks so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back