Request....

adobe photoshop 6.0 is much better !

Just play around with stuff in the program and yout get it and find cool things !!

btw....if anyone needs an avatar or sig, i'm willing to give it a try...

ok, give it a try, i'll like to see what u can do... make me a sig, with my name in it and anything u think of !!!

Please .....

okay sorry for my late reaction but it seems that i dont get a mail when someone replies to this thread....so i checked it a few times a day....but didn't had time the last few days because of school starting again..i'll do my best man....just be patient..lol:p, btw, i've got adobe photo shop now...just have to figure it out now...

This is the best i can do in 5 minutes after installing adobe photo shop 6...loll.....im coming up with something serious 2morrow okay?

this is a quickey...didn't had much time today...lots and lots of homework...i'll come up wit something better soon:
bmansig1.jpg

hey that is pretty good....good job just a suggestion....get rid of the e in expeirenced (xperienced)

Lose the cross man...:( terrible if you ask me...the rest is nice and smooth though

Originally posted by tinymonkey
hey that is pretty good....good job just a suggestion....get rid of the e in expeirenced (xperienced)
Ahh okay i get you ....thought you made a typefault or something lol:D i'll c what i can do...:p

lol couldn't resist..:D what else can be changed...i'll do it tomorrow?? give some clue's on how you want it done?

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
This is the best i can do in 5 minutes after installing adobe photo shop 6...loll.....im coming up with something serious 2morrow okay?

lol :D

i just got photoshop and i was wondering what u do to get cool backrounds....so they arent just 1 plain color..thx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back