Request....

Just how do you put the pic in the sig. editing area.
oh and can you give me a site in which i can host the pic.

Originally posted by slayer[XP]
Just how do you put the pic in the sig. editing area.
oh and can you give me a site in which i can host the pic.

try php50.com

would some1 make me an animated avaitor with some kind of a monkey...and could some1 make me a sig with my name (tinymonkey....surprise me with the rest of it) thanks...

TINY

Can anyone make me an avatar of either Obi-Wan Kenobi turning his lightsaber on or Spongebob ripping his pants??? whichever one is easier...TIA

that was just a qwick one, if you want something like that, tell me and i'll fix it up !

hey b-man i'm just new into making ava's and sigs but can you tellwhat program u use and where do you get the backgrounds, fonts and stuff they are way cool dude, and btw i like the new red sig you posted earlier...use that one m8....ps what do you think of mine?

good job b-man! keep it up dude :D

G-Lizard nice sig-avatar :)

tnx...lol...still have to find some good backgrounds and Fonts...

hewee...the program you psoted a while back went from freeware to shareware.

do you have another free one anywhere?

I'm so embarrased with my first attempt at an avatar, and now my proggy is gone.

I'd go back to anna, but I don't want anyone to yell at me

i dowload the fonts from sites like www.1001freefonts.com and normaly use foreground to background color gradients.

Yours is pretty cool, OH and i add text affects such as glow and shadows. Thanks, i was think about puting my old one back i might do that now.

what program u use, and what about the effects stuff...don't seem to get any progress..i've got Jasc Paintshop pro 7

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back