Request....

I know its wrong size, but he can resize it himself if he is still around doesn't seem to be very active

Are you there XPBeta?

SkaZZy :D

Originally posted by skazzyuk
Ok I hope this is ok?

(Attached)

Take a peek XPBeta,

SkaZZy :D

Sry, but rules are rules... BTW, another sweet sig
scared.gif
Why dont u use it.. since XpBeta doesnt seem to be around... :D

Hi, i have just used "Xeroe" in italics as mine (shrug), and was wondering if somone could get me somthing, anything should be good. Just Xeroe with dark red, and black for colors, thanx all

Xeroe

Me again :0)), also looking for an avatar that would fit "the red queen" (my comp's name), all ideas appreciated!

Xeroe

Looks sweet! I was thinkin, like the face on the card Queen of hearts in a deck of cards, modified a bit... hows that sound?

:D...would you happen to have any pictures of the queen of harts? cuz i can't find anything really....

can anyone please make me a sig. I want one that goes with the new name and colours (so put something of ntfs.org in it) and my name..

did this fast for ya....if you want anything changed let me know:
SboulemaSig1.jpg

woaw shitty quality man...have do make a new one....jpeg just sucks...

this one is .gif :p
SboulemaSig1.gif
hope its bettah

hey sboulema....forget the one above...just sucks....give me some good guidelines on how you want it done and i'll do my best...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back