Request....

I'm thinking it was a typo, But I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. :)

Lmao..

Of course it was a typo.. :-D

And is G-Lizard still alive?

I have no idea I try to come in here every once and awhile to help some one but those two seem to help everyone first :)

yes it was a typo :eek:, changed it :D. Dunno where g-lizard is????

Bwaha..

Poor Krux?

Oy..

Anyhow, G-Lizard told me he would make me a signature, and he hasn't.. It's not such a huge deal to me, but I thought it would be neat..

he elric i can try to make you a sig. can you please post youre guidelines again :)

This is what I included in the PM I sent to G-Lizard..

Secondly, I just wanted to lay out a general description of what I want.. Like I said, Dark blue in the background.. Any type of morphing, or designs, are solely up to your creative process. The foreground I would like silver/white lettering/designs.. I mean, I would like it to have a Gryphon on it like the one from www.anharat.demon.co.uk/gryphon .. If you wouldn't mind trying that. If not, that's alright as well..

All I want it to say is this: "There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
-Elric - Greyhat"

Cool

really nice work there sboulema !!!

if possible I would like something with of course Kermit

:D I have a few jpg's you could look at one I kinnda would like to see included somehow or something that looks like it !!

Ok kermit made two versions....

Kermit.gif

Kermit2.gif

basically i also want 2 replace the titles in the atached file:p i.e front cover,contact us etc.

whats a *.pub file and what program can open it ???? is it microsoft publisher

FINALLY! A WEEK NO SCHOOL!!! /ME BACK IN BUSINESS:D:D:D:D get it on with your freaky sigs and avatars...i'm ready to stunn you guys again:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back