Maybe a static one this time, keep the boss happy :D

Thanks
Alan

bluegrab.gif

sboulema how do i use the bevel boss filter? i never used it b4:(

Originally posted by Henyman
sboulema how do i use the bevel boss filter? i never used it b4:(

Hi,

Are you using the eyecandy plug in for PSP and Photoshop?

If so the settings for the bevel boss are a few pages back

Cheers
Alan

bluegrab.gif

Are you using the eyecandy plug in for PSP and Photoshop?

lol the best i got is paint:p i want 2 use the font in word,publisher+powerpoint in some presentation stuff i'm doin.

Originally posted by Henyman
lol the best i got is paint:p i want 2 use the font in word,publisher+powerpoint in some presentation stuff i'm doin.

Erm,

Don't think I can help you here :confused:

Pretty sure the plug-in is for PSP or Photoshop, could be wrong:)

Maybe Sboulema and G-lizard86 could help you more ;)

Cheers
Alan

bluegrab.gif

:p thought so... i could alway's get them 2 go all the titles for me,jus it'll be quite a few.....;)

You can only make the letters with photoshop and paintshop with the eyecandy plugin. Powerpoint or word cant make the bevel boss look....

Rabidpenguin will change youre sig as soon as i get home... (at aschool now :()

so can u guy's make me up some titles in the near futre?

Henyman i can make some titles for you. Just tell me what i have to make :)

hmm not sure exactly yet...there for some brochures etc i'm making:D will give ya a nice long list in due course (when i no u'll no:p)

just so you guys know i'm still alive...i am lol...just haven't got more than 5 minutes on my comp a day...:( parents you know....i'll be back soon

lol i no what ya mean. i started spending ages on here so they cut me down to an hour a day:(

sboulema-

Had some people tell me that my logo is kind of hard to read. Think maybe you could make it a little easier to read?

thanks again

ok rabidpenguin, will change the font of the letters or remove the shadow to make it a bit clearer... when i get home :D

i have found the best site to host ur sig:p www.xp-erience.org

jus post something wid ur sig as an atachment + then put the atachment link in

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back