Request....

oh and sboulema, where do i get the eyecandy plugin so i can make the glassy stuff, and bevellboss or whatever it's called....and issit free?

also can ya do:

By
Henry
Saunders

:p u guy's are really great. the title looks amazing on my work.

ok Henyman will make the other titles. But i dont have publicher so i cant make those titles :(

ahh:( they can wait till i copy/paste em out of there,jus it'll b hard 2 get the size right.

attachment.php

s**t that didn't work....i can't click atachment:( i no it's a pain uploadin 2 web space all time:D

Hey Sboulema....can i redo Elric's sig?...just 4 fun....gonna redo mine also

you guys are starting to get good with Photoshop... :p I might fire up a few sigs.. soon

i dont see it :confused: there is no sig, only one line of text which i btw copied in my sig, hope you dont mind :)

have to disappoint you :( youre link doesnt work... Its saying "file is moved" and then you get the error 404 from lycos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back