Request....

Originally posted by TKC
Can someone reccomend a good site to host my signature.

Here ya go

link

Cheers
Alan

bluegrab.gif

p.k it was called.....demonize or sumin. i forget now.i downloaded the zip files a few pages back that alan atached.:p

Originally posted by Henyman
p.k it was called.....demonize or sumin. i forget now.i downloaded the zip files a few pages back that alan atached.:p

Here ya go, save you searching ;)

Alan

bluegrab.gif

than q,

it's a gd font jus when i opened the zip file it showed as an unknown file.....but that was like 2 day's ago-i ain't looked @ it since:p

i really should put it in the fonts folder:D

Henyman,

I just d/loaded the file and there is only the font file in there!

There is no unknown file :confused:

Cheers
Alan

bluegrab.gif

i mean me comp didn't recongnise it when i looked...will see if it recognises it now when i get home:)

i now pronounce my self dumb a$$ of the forums.....the file was still ziped:( i have put it in the fonts file but it ain't showin up in word.any help?:D

Originally posted by Henyman
i now pronounce my self dumb a$$ of the forums.....the file was still ziped:( i have put it in the fonts file but it ain't showin up in word.any help?:D

hehe;)

1st off head to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts and locate the zip file and delete it

When your unzipping the file and it asks you what directory,point it to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

It should unzip it to that directory, and then be available in the drop down list in word xl etc.

Hope this helps you
Alan

bluegrab.gif

i did unzip it 1st!!! i'm not that stupid. then i copy/pasted it into folder..will try unzipin straight 2 folder

or try this:

start -> conntrol panel -> fonts and then there should be an option install new fonts

sboulema that wrked...now what colours do i aply 2 get the blue/silver afect?:D

Anyone want to help me out with an avatar and signature?

Thanks

henyman first make a grey background, then type the letters with the blue color. After that use the bevel boss filter and merge the layers.

RabidPenguin i will help you... give me some guideline to work with

Originally posted by sboulema
RabidPenguin i will help you... give me some guideline to work with

Just something simple. Would possibly like to use the signature banner for my website also. If you want to take a look at my website so you could match them together go here.

Thanks

sboulema-

That is pretty good. Could you take out the Linux Adeft part? Maybe vertically center the text. Change from RabidPenguin to
therabidpenguin.com.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back