Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

I would be interested in buying one from you...You could list it on ebay or something for me.

Has anyone heard anything from EB Games or Gamestop?

right now you can only pre-order them from places that will steal your money. you'll know when you can truely pre-order them from television ads.

Its worth waiting until the official release, then waiting a couple of months until sensibly priced units appear on ebay. That way you can get the best deal.

A sensible price on ebay?
hehe,
Maybe after a month or two, i know i am gonna get every penny i can from teh person who buys mine.
Pobably gonna try sell for 1200 with games

Its worth waiting until the official release, then waiting a couple of months until sensibly priced units appear on ebay. That way you can get the best deal.

Good idea in theory, but there is probably only going to be one shipment pre-Xmas. Little Johnny wants one before then :p

Just to remember this statement, was i right?
Is it not 600 and 500?

From what I have seen, they will be $500 and $400 respectively.

I don't know what shops you peopleshop at, but I know for a fact that the PS3 will be 500 and 600.

And I am 110% sure about that!

I guess the store I went to gave me the wrong information then, because I was told $400 and $500.

I guess I better save some more money then :)

OFFICIAL PRICING:

Region 20GB System 60GB System
Japan 59800¥ Open Market
USA $499 $599
Canada $549 $659
Europe €499 €599

$499/$599 is correct, release date is November 17th.

i was wondering what the hell brad was talking about i thought he was talking to himself until i realise kc had deleted some posts.

Last time I deleted posts on this thread was 7/18, and it's because they were off-topic.

i have just looked at this thread today.

It wasnt KC,
it was someone else or the forum that deleted them when i got banned, he was talking to me.

Pretty much confirmed there will only be 400,000 units shipped to the USA for the launch date of Nov 17th - no estimated date on shipment #2 :eek:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back