Paris Hilton's Stolen Cell Phone Camera Pics thread

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by SPeedY_B, Feb 21, 2005.

1. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Ok, the other threads got closed for firstly posting nudity, and secondly becoming nothing but a spam thread. It seems this subject is quite popular and is brining people to the site to read about, therefore this topic is for the discussion of the event, no spam, nudity, promotion of dedicated Paris Hilton sites or links to the photo's and other stolen data shall be allowed.

Some information regarding the event:
    Images (Censored) :
    [​IMG]
    click for big

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

You saved the pictures? [​IMG]

3. jimi_81

jimi_81 Moderator Political User

i wish paris hilton would just go away.

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

wget is my friend. All the mirrors were dying and I wanted to share the fun :p

5. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

lol can someone send me the nude ones? jk

6. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Almost 100 people viewing Green Room because of this news. :p Most of them are guests probably.

7. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

look what i started. dont know if all the site hits are a good thing or not. lol

8. apgill

apgill OSNN Junior Addict

a friend showed me where he found the list of numbers, and i called some of them but most were off. then i tried calling this one guy who's name was 'adam' and he picked up and was like "hello?" and i was like "hi, is this adam?" and he's like "yeah" and i was like "what's up? and he's like "not much, um, what's up with you?" and then i chickened out and hung up. i was planning on making up a name and saying i lost paris's number and could i possibly have it. eh, not enough balls though (the figurative kind).

9. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

The pics are fake atleast to me. They look photoshopped and dont u find it weird that the other girl isnt naked?

10. well yea they're fake for sure, i mean if you've seen her video and compare them to the pics the size i must say dont quite match.... i dont watch pr0n *whistling*

11. Tittles

lol...plus the sides of the pic seem different than the others unless thats just me.

12. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I'm more interested in knowing the details of the hack itself. Not that we need to share info on how to hack cellphones, but it would be interesting to have a bit more understanding as to how it's done.

13. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

Easily done with bluetooth.

Bluetooth practically hands out your phone contents if you are close enough with a bluetooth reciever

Tittles likes this.
  14. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

boring, when will this ugly bitch lose her 15 minutes of fame...

15. Tittles

when she øøøøs me :p

16. melon

melon MS-DOS 2.0 Political User

They didn't hack her phone at all. They hacked the server space on T-Mobile that her Blackberry-like device uploaded to. In short, if Paris took a photo of herself topless and kissing a girl, it would get uploaded to the server, which could be accessed online, if Paris used her login and password.

The question, I guess, is how the hackers accessed the account.

Melon

17. i thought it was a 50 minutes video :rolleyes:
    but true she is ugly and dumb as øøøø, i was switching channels and her show was on she's just an idiot with yellow on top

18. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

I wouldnt say she was ugly, but her brain compartment is most definitley empty :)

19. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

I feel bad for the people on her phonebook. People have been calling them all day ever since the numbers were posted on the web. Most of them had to change their numbers. What an inconvenience! Sometimes, it really sucks to be a celebrity. You have to deal with stalkers, the paparazzi, extortionists, and stuff like this.

20. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

You know some people complain about the amounts of money which celebrities are paid, and to be honest I think they need it. They need to hire lawyers, body guards, drivers and now probably someone to answer their phone for them as yet another aspect of their privacy has been invaded. How much is your own privacy worth to you?