Paris Hilton's Stolen Cell Phone Camera Pics thread

Paris Hilton is ugly, her sister is better looking than her. She also has about as much intelligence as Jessica Simpson, which is none ... I wish she dissapear ......

I seen her video, she is the first person I ever seen with a "concaved" chest and perfectly straight rear ... ;)

Johnny said:
I seen her video, she is the first person I ever seen with a "concaved" chest and perfectly straight rear ... ;)

hahaha

i vote to give her a few Big Macs :D

egghead said:
i saw the nudes and they where fake looking...

i can describe them for you

she was sitting posing with her shirt off

think of mounds and berries...

mmmm

yum yum

anyway

the sides of the pics are blurry kinda like a haze indicating a photoshop creation.

the color quality also does not match the other pics that i think are genuine and from the camera.

i found an active link for you all right here,

Hurry before they remove it and ban mee...

haha

:tag and runs:

Thank you...i have been trying to tell speedy that they are fake but he wont listen. Glad to see someone else thinks they are fake

Firstly, all you people who supposedly "don't care" ... stop bloody posting, if you really don't care that much why do you feel you need to contribute? Go outside, there's a whole world out there. Joy!

Came home and read this:
We may have an easy answer for how someonw was able to break into Paris Hilton’s Sidekick account and grab her address book and emails. Turns out they didn’t hack into the server or guess her password. Rather, they guessed (correctly) that she wasn’t quite savvy enough to realize that everyone already knew what her answer would be to the secret question T-Mobile asks when you forget your password: “What is your favorite pet’s name?” Enter the correct answer and T-Mobile lets you reset the password to whatever you want. Yeah, we know that required some serious l33tness on the part of the hackers (hey, but if you’re so smart, why weren’t you logging into her account months ago?), but it was only yesterday that T-Mobile was even made aware of the, uh, vulnerability in Paris’s account and fixed things.
Made me laugh.

ooodjaceooo said:
does anyone have alink to the phone numbers?
http://k-thx.com/ - has all the pics, and even some super secret videos!!! WOW LOLLARCAKES!!

Egghead, the pics are fuzzy because they're off a phone, not a 16mpx Digital camera.

Thanks for the link Speedy, I didn't realize those videos even existed! :D

Few quick updates/rumours:

1. Apparently it may not of been that hard to get into Paris' T-Mobile account online, seeing as her 'secret' question was relating to the name of her favourite pet (or something along those lines) ... and anyone with a bit of common sense, and google, could find the answer to that, however I really hope that isn't the case.

2. Fred Durst has now become the victim of someone now proclaiming they are the "T-Mobile Terrorist" (quite amusing) and a video of him getting jiggy with some random girl has been released to the internet.
Personally, I believe this to be un-related, why would the "hacker" only reveal their handle/identity on their second hack? and why no phonebook/notes/anything but a crappy video? Either way, it's believed this may help lead to the hacker.

3. Apparently Paris' had been getting calls regarding her hack up to two months before the material was released to the internet :
We’re still not exactly sure how Paris Hilton’s Sidekick got hacked, but we just got word from a very trusted source who was able to get us some inside dirt about what was going on. Turns out that someone had been calling Paris on her Sidekick for a couple of months, telling her that something bad was going to happen to her and threatening to mess her up (remember how she had complained back in January that someone was reading her email?). Then last week while she was at Disney World (seriously!) she got one last phone call from the hacker telling her that today was going to be the day something finally happened to her (our source says he said something along the lines of “It’s gonna happen now.”). A few hours later she started getting tons of phone calls from all sorts of random people (care to guess what’d happened?), at which point she freaked out and flew home on her private jet. Harsh.

Interesting, I'm still waiting for some real information about the hack, as they claim to be acts of social engineering, will be nice to hear exactly how the information was obtained etc :)

hey i have found the email address of paris new boyfriend!!!!

Removed

stary said:
hey i have found the email address of paris new boyfriend!!!!

Removed
Heeeeey, that's nice. But I don't care. Don't post stuff like that here. Thanks ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back