Paris Hilton's Stolen Cell Phone Camera Pics thread

LordOfLA said:
Easily done with bluetooth.

Bluetooth practically hands out your phone contents if you are close enough with a bluetooth reciever
no it doesn't first u have to have bluetooth on to be able to send anything, second of all they have to request a connection to you, (assuming your devices are not paired and authorized to connect without asking you) then u can access data, and theres no way of getting all this data via bluetooth unless the user sends it out. (nokia has a utility on the new phones to transfer ur stuff from older sybmiab phones) otherwise it cant get those, and all those bluetooth hacks that u heard about and hacking programs are fake

TittleBitties said:
The pics are fake atleast to me. They look photoshopped and dont u find it weird that the other girl isnt naked?
:rolleyes: and of course, you're such an expert. They're real. Get over it.

muzikool said:
I'm more interested in knowing the details of the hack itself. Not that we need to share info on how to hack cellphones, but it would be interesting to have a bit more understanding as to how it's done.
T-Mobile was "hacked". Either via genuine exploit, or someone guessed Paris' password, or even social engineered it. The files which spread noted on the foot that information was obtained via social engineering. Either way, it wasn't her phone (A sidekick, just for reference) it was T-Mobile's online service.

Some think it's related to the T-Mobile hacker who pleaded guilty a few days ago, other's think it's a new hack. We'll have to wait for the FBI's verdict I guess... because you know, this is critical to the country.

LordOfLA said:
Easily done with bluetooth.

Bluetooth practically hands out your phone contents if you are close enough with a bluetooth reciever
Really? First I've ever heard of it. I know that Sony Ericsson's T610 and T630 had security issues, however I've never heard of anything regarding other phone models.

no not really read my post speedy, all those "bluetooth hacks, crackers" are fake, you have to accept an incoming connection, and even after you do it has to be a service your phone supports, so the best way to exploit a phone would be a virus, and the user would have to accept it, and then install it, and thats when it would send stuff via bluetooth

huh... I said that I'd not heard of any other exploits.. ?

Speedy: Unless your joking around i dont see how u think those nudes are real. I mean look at them...why would paris be naked and not the other girl? Not trying to start anything but i am just saying they look fake as hell to me.

Well, Tittles, if you're suggesting this is a publicity stunt, then it has backfired for T-mobile (and the sidekick probably). Would you want a phone or service that could be hacked fairly easily? Probably won't hurt Hilton's (dare I say it) career.

What does it matter that the other girl is not naked. Jesus dude, next you're going to start proclaiming the whole thing is fake, the numbers are fake and the notes are fake.

Look: It's all real. Simple.

I aint saying anything else is fake. Just the nudes...but w/e i aint gonna fight over it.

.. I just dont see what the fuss is all about over this "ordeal of whore-ish pineapple monkey buggery" :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's not worth it over a Stupid Spoiled Whore.

paris.gif

She is going to loose a lot of contacts due to their numbers being out there for all to see. And They must be pissed at her for it. Plus she needs some better sunglasses, why do the rich and stupid always wear the crappiest stuff. Those glasses she always wears are the size of grapefruits... HUGE! And she always has that look, like she just smoked herb and got plowed in the arse.

~bk said:
Almost 100 people viewing Green Room because of this news. :p Most of them are guests probably.

Traffic on the sig generator is about 5x a normal day today, 140 megs so far (with 20 mins to go, but anyway). Most hits come from this single thread! Most of it is for vivid_vibe, but then again, he's the only folder with a sig on page 2. ;)

Now we're two... Double traffic? :nervous:

Currently, 221 people viewing Green Room. :eek:

Geffy said:
You know some people complain about the amounts of money which celebrities are paid, and to be honest I think they need it. They need to hire lawyers, body guards, drivers and now probably someone to answer their phone for them as yet another aspect of their privacy has been invaded. How much is your own privacy worth to you?

That my friend, is the price you pay for stardom. I'd like my cake, and I'd like to eat it too... but ze world, well she don't work that way.

i just got an email from someone asking for the nudies. Anybody else get an email?

i saw the nudes and they where fake looking...

i can describe them for you

she was sitting posing with her shirt off

think of mounds and berries...

mmmm

yum yum

anyway

the sides of the pics are blurry kinda like a haze indicating a photoshop creation.

the color quality also does not match the other pics that i think are genuine and from the camera.

i found an active link for you all right here,

Hurry before they remove it and ban mee...

haha

:tag and runs:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back