OSNN Project Dolphin Team

Evil Marge said:
That's not cheating,it's being helpful :p
^What she said. Now all I need to do is get those buggers at work to let me install is on every PC in the e-commerce department.... :D :D

Wow, not checked the team page for a while and I'm up to no. 11 heh, last time I looked i was about 20th odd.

/me keeps steadily pulsing

I used to pulse a fair number a day :)

once upon a time..

mad idea

I'm feeling a bit deranged this morning - you know post counts have come up for a bit of a knock lately (by which I mean they are meaningless, and having been involved with data a great deal in my working life I hate meaningless or redundant data).

Anyway my mad mad idea is that you could invent an algorithm involving post counts and key strokes...

I am not going to take it further - but I'll leave my thread subscription on for the moment with interest... :p

im in, sounds like fun

this doesnt count the letters right.. like a keylogger? just the pulses?!

Nah, don't worry about it. It's not anything like a keylogger. It just counts the number of keystrokes and submits the integer. That's all :)

What ports? IPs does pulsing use? everytime I try to pulse, I have to manually ssh into my Slackware machine to shutdown the firewall and then bring it up again. It'd be nice if I could just exclude a specific IP and/or port.

Seems to use random TCP ports. It went through 4065 once, and 4069 when I pulsed again.

believe this is do-able

vern said:
What ports? IPs does pulsing use? everytime I try to pulse, I have to manually ssh into my Slackware machine to shutdown the firewall and then bring it up again. It'd be nice if I could just exclude a specific IP and/or port.
HMMMmmm I'm pretty sure I set ZA OK, but now I am using a router so it does not trouble me and I'm afraid I've reformatted without ZA since... If you really want to use a sledgehammer for a nut you could get a MoDem Router to fix this.... I would heartily recommend router technology also as it really does speed up going online and I'd never personally go back to a straight MoDem.

I've joined NTFS + Spammers Paradise team. How do I contribute my keystrokes to the team?

I tried it but it doesn't show the keystrokes that I've contributed to the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back