OSNN Project Dolphin Team

Mainframeguy said:
good going, I have a feeling you do not use the "eagle" typing method - but are able to flow your text freely using all your digits?
Nah I have a 17 year old daughter who shares the pc :D

Evil Marge said:
Yes Graebob :p
Oh and we're practically neighbours btw,I'm in Stockton :cool:
hurrah! I'm at uni in boro, so I don't normally get as far as stockton. Have been there tho, although I was in a university-evening state of mind (read: drunk :D)

Mainframeguy said:
good going, I have a feeling you do not use the "eagle" typing method - but are able to flow your text freely using all your digits?

What I do not get is the maths that leaves me in 49th place when I have over a million key-strokes, only a few less than Marge? Is it because I joined longer ago? Is it because I have it on all the PC's in my network (four off)? If it is the latter I should remove it from the lesser used ones I guess - but it will not be effective retrospectively.... oh heck this is all just for fun anyway and I care more about boosting the teams total than my own! :rolleyes:

only keystrokes since you joined the team are counted in the team ranking, so im guessing you joined project dolphin, thwacked in over 1mill keystrokes, then joined the NTFS+Spammers Paradise team.
I'm taking this far too seriously :rolleyes:

5th, and I haven't used it in months. Since October 2003 in-fact, haha :D

Wish someone would port the damned thing to OSX. :(

I installed it on my flash drive so I can have my keystrokes logged while I'm at work.. :) My job involves me answering phone calls and typing on the computer, so this should be interesting to see just how many keystrokes I log while I'm at work for 8 hours a day typing on the computer. hahaha

I actually work in an e-commerce department and basically do nothing but type for 8-hours a day.. unfortunately I'd be violently slapped by the network admins for even considering the installation of the app though (yes, even running it off floppy/usb pen)

our network is setup with ISA Server, but all the computers are secureNAT clients... plus I don't make it pulse while I'm here... I'll just end up pulsing when I leave for the night. They don't have us setup as FW clients, so there's no way for them to tie usernames to http requests. :)

I write a few lengthy essays daily, play quite a bit of emulated games and UT2004, and a load of other things that requires excessive prodding of the keys :p

lol my throne of being #1 will be taken over shortly if not all ready *sighs*.. nevermind it was good whilst it lasted. Nice to see more people have signed up now though :)

OK!.. i am mistaken. Im already taken down from being 1# :(

Here are the top 10 at the moment:

1 Nick 11,794,359
2 Alex_is_Axel 10,782,159
3 gonaads 7,438,742
4 Oli_G 6,887,176
5 SPeedY_B (F) 6,114,133
6 skazzyuk 3,536,575
7 chris 3,445,589
8 NetRyder 3,403,314
9 X-Istence 3,304,704
10 electronicpunk 2,745,451

Alex :cool:

ive stopped using it now.. it was fun while it lasted.. but i reformated and now i like it without the little program using the resources :p.. good challenge though :)

For all the peeps out there who joined the PD project and use my Winamp Songviewer sig, you can add the Project Dolphin stats to it too (as I have done)

Alex_is_Axel said:
ive stopped using it now.. it was fun while it lasted.. but i reformated and now i like it without the little program using the resources :p.. good challenge though :)

Resources? You mean the 0.000000000000000000001% of cpu and 3kb of ram? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back