OSNN Project Dolphin Team

49 bk 7,666 127,858

Shows up fine. Sure your browser cache ain't messing you around or something?

Its showing perfectly now. Thanks anyway..

i have a few hundred or thousand that didnt goto the team, how would i donate them?

You can't. Counts are donated from the point when you join the team.

it will

~bk said:
I tried it but it doesn't show the keystrokes that I've contributed to the team.
so long as you've joined - just give it time - and why not post back where we are... have we managed to get back off page 3 yet? (I think we were 133rd last I looked) [edit] that's 133 not 33! and we slipped two places, see my later post with link[/edit]

its nice to see im still number 1 :) ...

... :( for now

Top 10

1 Alex_is_Axel 9,431,162
2 gonaads 7,438,742
3 SPeedY_B (F) 6,114,133
4 Oli_G 5,736,405
5 Nick 5,372,972
6 skazzyuk 3,330,160
7 X-Istence 3,304,704
8 NetRyder 2,976,412
9 electronicpunk 2,530,673
10 Geffy 2,503,729

Hopefully ill be able to stay in the top 10, ill be happy then :)

Alex :cool:

Well I'm still #3 and I haven't used it Since november o_0
I don't think people are participating any more? :confused:

I a gonna ask GenuisDex if he wants to change my name, I am still known as G-Man there :s

Just send him an e-mail and he'll sort it out, did it before for a friend of mine :)

I'm slowly climbing up! Soon the world will be mine! hahahahaha.

Here, I come... I decided I would give this a shot and see what all of the hubub is about... Maybe I can make it up to the top 10 at some point... Kinda tough when you start late though.

Yes Graebob :p
Oh and we're practically neighbours btw,I'm in Stockton :cool:

Evil Marge said:
I made it up to 17th in 2 months :D
good going, I have a feeling you do not use the "eagle" typing method - but are able to flow your text freely using all your digits?

What I do not get is the maths that leaves me in 49th place when I have over a million key-strokes, only a few less than Marge? Is it because I joined longer ago? Is it because I have it on all the PC's in my network (four off)? If it is the latter I should remove it from the lesser used ones I guess - but it will not be effective retrospectively.... oh heck this is all just for fun anyway and I care more about boosting the teams total than my own! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back