Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

^^^Cocky are we? :p

Good predictions, but key injuries could cause a downfall to any team. Time will tell and it should be great...

Cocky? Not really, overly confident? Perhaps...

Will it be a great football year? ABSOLUTELY!

What I mean to say is the point structure of our league is geared towards a high passing output almost exclusively...

Like I said if I lose any of my top 3 recievers I will lose... no question
That is not something I care to think about... :nervous:

Mark My words: "I WILL BE IN THE TOP 3, and by statistics alone I should win the whole thing"

Funny thing about statistics, they dont follow reality, if any of my top 3 recievers gets hurt for more than 2 weeks, then I have already lost because I have no backfield, and Im ok with that...

:D
Well, it's not the total number of points you have that win it.. it's your points against the team you play against that week.

I was in a league once where the winner of the league was actually 6th out of 8 people in the league for total points.

I have seen that before too.

I can win with 110 points a week, you could get 200 a week and when we play eachother you could have a bad week and I could win :D

Only time points come into play is for a tie breaker.

Well, it's not the total number of points you have that win it.. it's your points against the team you play against that week.

I was in a league once where the winner of the league was actually 6th out of 8 people in the league for total points.

Dont get me wrong... I just mean simply that with the points structure we have, passing/recieving being substantially more than running, I should be ahead on points week in and week out because of the recieving core I have:

WR's:
Smith
Holt
CHambers
Walker
Muhammad
Kenisson

TE's:
Cooley
Davis
Troupe

EDIT: The difficult part will be choosing who to play any given week...

Last edited:

lets just get the season started already! can't someone speed up time!

***gets out time acceleration machine***

***sets it to highest time warp setting***

:eek:

and Turns it on!!!

:dead:

Errrrrrrr, Ya forgot to plug it in! :p

*Watches mlakrid cry when he sees end of season results* :p

"I laughed so hard I cried" :rolleyes:

You guy are great, mlakrid you maybe right on your stats, but ever year something always breaks those up, like a underdog team that no one payed any attention to. Mr. "K", I thank you for put this league together, I feel this will be a great season. Gonaads, I'm crying too.

So much tears of hapiness, can't you feel the love? :p

I just want my team to rip your team to shreds. :p

love? love? Jump in the pit and try to love someone.

You'll just have to wait yer turn. You and yer pansy team. :ninja: :cool:

sheesh.. can't we all just get along?

You're all going down!!!!

Man, im so confused.
How does this whole thing even work?!?!?!

You have to hope your players for your team have a good game, and that their final score is more than the other guys. Thus you win the head to head battle and advance.

Thus if your starting qb throws for 400+ and 3 tds and you have a back that runs for 150+ and scores 3 tds, you will have a pretty nice score.

Now you have to hope that the other guys produce points enough points to score more than your head to head opponent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back