• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

I think I'm good for now. :)

^^^^Says the man who has no clue :p

Says the man with the "hurt" team and the month old bread. We'll see after week 1 :D

Hurt - where? :looks around:

I better go check my roster :eek:

Hurt - where? :looks around:

I better go check my roster :eek:

Aug 23 Leo Roth, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports Buffalo Bills RB Willis McGahee (shoulder) suffered a shoulder injury in practice Tuesday, Aug. 22. McGahee finished practice, but had his shoulder heavily banadaged afterwards.

Oh and yer backup QB Rivers??? Daaaaaamn. :rolleyes:

Oh and yer backup QB Rivers??? Daaaaaamn. :rolleyes:

I would suggest you re-check your facts he is projected to go directly to the top 20 (17 to be exact) in QBs and considering how are points are set hes projected to earn approx 475 points throughout the year.

Which I might add is better MORE than a few reliable QBs:

S. McNair
D. Carr
M Brunell
B Johnson
C Simms
B Roethlisberger
J Kitna
M Vick
B Volek
B Leftwich

I would show you the entire list, but then it would give away all the research I did...

Rivers is going to be top 10, mark my words.

He's surrounded by weapons and has a great amount of athelticism and potential. He better step up, or it will be a let down.

Rivers is going to be top 10, mark my words.

He's surrounded by weapons and has a great amount of athelticism and potential. He better step up, or it will be a let down.

I dont think so... lets recheck the same facts I was going off of...

Top 16 even:
P Manning
T Brday
D Bledsow
M Hasselbeck
C Palmer
E Manning
B Favre
T Green
M Bulger
D McNabb
D Culpepper
J Delhome
J Plummer
D Brees <-- These two could be the only
K Warner <-- way he gets into top 15 even
A Brooks

EDIT:
I would even add that he is limited by the number of targets:
L Tomlinson
A Gates
K McCardell

Last edited:

I dont think so... lets recheck the same facts I was going off of...

Top 16 even:
P Manning
T Brday
D Bledsow
M Hasselbeck
C Palmer
E Manning
B Favre
T Green
M Bulger
D McNabb
D Culpepper
J Delhome
J Plummer
D Brees <-- These two could be the only
K Warner <-- way he gets into top 15 even
A Brooks

EDIT:
I would even add that he is limited by the number of targets:
L Tomlinson
A Gates
K McCardell

First off, any QB would take Tomlinson and Gates, and McCardell is a nice compliment.

And in response to your other QB's...

P Manning - Obviously :)

T Brday - OK, but that team is on the way down and he is losing weapons. Their defense isn't what it used to be, which lowers his value as an intimidation factor because teams can just score on them that much easier

D Bledsow - Please, this is Bledsoe. He will probably pass for 3000-4000 yards, but his TD to INT ratio will suck

M Hasselbeck - OK, I'll give you that one

C Palmer - Really has to be seen. He's so messed up in the head right now worrying and thinking about his knee. Once he gets over that, he'll be set. I think he's going to miss week 1 as well.

E Manning - Even if he starts strong he wont finish that way
B Favre - NO Chance
T Green - His value went WAY down when Roaf retired. When Roaf was hurt last year T. Gonzalez spent more time on the O-Line than catching passes. Trent Green was passing for less than 200 yards a game and barly had a TD each game. We will see how they replace Roaf

M Bulger - Maybe, but I think he's been blessed with good weapons over his career. Steven Jackson is no Marshall Faulk, and his receiving core is getting older so they are no longer the "Fastest Show on Turf"

D McNabb - Skeptical, but I think he'll be huge this year. Too early to tell realy as he will pretty much have to do it on his own.

D Culpepper - Have to wait and see really. Recovering from knee surgery, new team, new city, new system and coach

J Delhome - Great QB, not great for fantasy stats. His yards and TD per game are not consistent
J Plummer - Too prone for mistakes
D Brees - New Orleans Sucks - enough said.
K Warner - He won't even play past week 5, 6 or maybe 7 when Leinart comes in
A Brooks - No way, he sucks and no one can keep Randy Moss happy

kcnychief Tagliabue :eek: :p

First off, any QB would take Tomlinson and Gates, and McCardell is a nice compliment.

And in response to your other QB's...

P Manning - Obviously :)

T Brday - OK, but that team is on the way down and he is losing weapons. Their defense isn't what it used to be, which lowers his value as an intimidation factor because teams can just score on them that much easier

D Bledsow - Please, this is Bledsoe. He will probably pass for 3000-4000 yards, but his TD to INT ratio will suck

M Hasselbeck - OK, I'll give you that one

C Palmer - Really has to be seen. He's so messed up in the head right now worrying and thinking about his knee. Once he gets over that, he'll be set. I think he's going to miss week 1 as well.

E Manning - Even if he starts strong he wont finish that way
B Favre - NO Chance
T Green - His value went WAY down when Roaf retired. When Roaf was hurt last year T. Gonzalez spent more time on the O-Line than catching passes. Trent Green was passing for less than 200 yards a game and barly had a TD each game. We will see how they replace Roaf

M Bulger - Maybe, but I think he's been blessed with good weapons over his career. Steven Jackson is no Marshall Faulk, and his receiving core is getting older so they are no longer the "Fastest Show on Turf"

D McNabb - Skeptical, but I think he'll be huge this year. Too early to tell realy as he will pretty much have to do it on his own.

D Culpepper - Have to wait and see really. Recovering from knee surgery, new team, new city, new system and coach

J Delhome - Great QB, not great for fantasy stats. His yards and TD per game are not consistent
J Plummer - Too prone for mistakes
D Brees - New Orleans Sucks - enough said.
K Warner - He won't even play past week 5, 6 or maybe 7 when Leinart comes in
A Brooks - No way, he sucks and no one can keep Randy Moss happy

I have this copied to a BMP file... I cant wait till the end of this year :D

Let the games begin will Sept hurry up already?

Indeed we will, bold predictions I admit but I'll either be spot on, or spot off :nervous:

You're all goin down!

*runs*
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Touchdown!!! :p

Can I have some of whatever it is you are smoking? :D

can we have a thread like this for REAL Football? (I think you guys call it Soccer!)?

Indeed we will, bold predictions I admit but I'll either be spot on, or spot off :nervous:

One thing that I will admit...
Bledsoe will have a ton of INTs but his Sick yardage and high TDs offset his points lost from INTs... thats why I chose him...

Fitz may have gotten my best QB, but thats why it is a gamble.
Palmer will rack up the numbers for sure... Bulger doing it is still questionable.

can we have a thread like this for REAL Football? (I think you guys call it Soccer!)?

Feel free to start one if you want ;)

One thing that I will admit...
Bledsoe will have a ton of INTs but his Sick yardage and high TDs offset his points lost from INTs... thats why I chose him...

Fitz may have gotten my best QB, but thats why it is a gamble.
Palmer will rack up the numbers for sure... Bulger doing it is still questionable.

Bledsoe still has to prove himself, Dallas has some issues to work out. There are a few egos on that team all of the sudden....

Sure, you admit Bulger is questionable AFTER trading him lol.

I like Manning <3 :eek:

Sure, you admit Bulger is questionable AFTER trading him lol.

I like Manning <3 :eek:

Of course you <3 Manning what fantasy FB person wouldnt?

Bulger is expected to be in the top 5, in our leagues scoring he came up short but still top 10, I didnt say he was questionable, what I said was it was a gamble, for ME not Fitz...

Bulger will have more points than Chambers... without question, hes a QB.. simple as that...

I just didnt think I needed another great QB to do what... Sit on the bench?
Nah I would rather have the week in week out points I will get with my reciever core...

Mark My words: "I WILL BE IN THE TOP 3, and by statistics alone I should win the whole thing"

Funny thing about statistics, they dont follow reality, if any of my top 3 recievers gets hurt for more than 2 weeks, then I have already lost because I have no backfield, and Im ok with that...

:D

^^^Cocky are we? :p

Good predictions, but key injuries could cause a downfall to any team. Time will tell and it should be great...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back