Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League

I can't wait man, I'm so excited.

Going to get trashed next Thursday-Monday :D

Have to see where I'm going for the kickoff...Football season always gets kicked off at a pub. Just to find which one...decisions, decisions...If I don't pick the place, the default is Hooters.

Hooters is always a good choice.

I'm going to quite a rager actually, which is good because I won't have to drive.

Took the Monday off already to recover :smoker:

All the commercials on TV talking about football give me the chills, I'm so excited :D

WHOA...

easy chester.. I thought you were talking about the childrens...

you arent related to Mr Carr or Mr Jackson are ya? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I will give you a trade to be named later for Jeff George now, You wnat him ? you got him. :D

I heard about the Jeff George thing on sportscenter this morning, rather silly really.

Should be good to see if he can still throw though :D

Gentlemen, I'm from Indianapolis, when he was with the Colts he was so gun shy, and I think he still is.

crap:eek: i have to check status on players...been lazy:smoker:

The Oakland Raiders have been in contact with Kenny Stabler, and he will return from the broadcast booth for the last half of the season. If Aaron Brooks or Jeff George goes down, There is a rumor that Al Davis has been talking to Darryl Lamonica.

:)

The Oakland Raiders have been in contact with Kenny Stabler, and he will return from the broadcast booth for the last half of the season. If Aaron Brooks or Jeff George goes down, There is a rumor that Al Davis has been talking to Darryl Lamonica.

Don't forget Art shells uniform @ pads are in the locker room also.

Claim down Mr. K, I won't beat you to bad.

Two days - woo :D

Big Ben is out, that may hurt the ability for Mr. Parker to get some yards. Should be a good game really, I have a 30 pack on ice waiting ;)

Two days - woo :D

Big Ben is out, that may hurt the ability for Mr. Parker to get some yards. Should be a good game really, I have a 30 pack on ice waiting ;)

Nah I think that Willie will get MORE looks at least, the passing game may not be as open however, easier to stop the run...

Well Batch may help because he uses the longball more than Ben would have. Hopefully a few of those will go through and open up the line.

Go Willie!!

You izz all goin DOWN! :p

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!!!

Not on your best day bucko :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back