OSNN clan CS screenshots

Hmmm ... I'm going to need a LOT of practice before I can do anything in this game :eek:

:p

you'll be fine netryder... just learn to move around FAST first i.e. use mouse/keyboard combo well...

listening iceman :)

without that you are not going to get many kills...

reflexes help... and I am sure you have good reflexes :)

keep playing... you'll 0wn soon enough

here you go.. pictures of OUR clan owning the dust2 map...

GO XSIVFORCE :)

Posted by Iceman
Getting better as well, but look at Sazar owning all of us.

Oh and o_87 take note of my kills and your kills, and also take note of your deaths and my deaths, and your ping and my ping.

Money talks and suckers walk, picture is worth a thousand words. So please keep that in mind before talking crap.

cool.gif

hmm well if a picture is worth a thousand words, this one should shut you up :p

Posted by NetRyder
Hmmm ... I'm going to need a LOT of practice before I can do anything in this game :eek:

:p

well look at me and xsiv and iceman.. we have improved quite a bit before we started playing.. I think its been about a month.(of course we don't play everyday). I think it won't take you that long. :)

I tried a game today for a while, and I was much better than I was the other day.

I think the controls threw me off that day. I reconfigured all the controls to suit my needs now ... so I didn't get killed as many times. I even killed some lewsers today :p :D

Posted by o_87
And I am proud of this one.. our clan was kicking ass!
I'm glad you caught a shot of that one. :) I missed it...and I was on top!!! :D

Bah, I had only just got there.... killed three CT's first round and won :D hahah

Well well, its time for me to get all my screenshot together and upload them to a server for public viewing. I got a ****load of them ;). Ill post the link as soon as they are up.

Here's another one Iceman. Look at my kills and deaths, and then look at yours. Simply proves my superior skills.

You two are obviously developing some fantastic team play constantly trying to beat each other scores :D

Oh and I am never happy if my number of deaths is higher than my number of kills.. !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back