OSNN clan CS screenshots

exactly, well spoken, don't take anything xsivforce, lol

:cool:

shame about our clan name :S

but, who cares, we only do it for a laugh. not a bad clan tho...cant be bothered with leagues but if you ever want a war, we have 2 servers, public and private.

btw.....the site will be improving soon, its still in dev.

btw....for those of you with rcon privilages try out php rcon (or similar) gives you http:// control of the server. so u can admin from anywhere without cs installed.

Getting a little better with making custom spray. Gimme a litle while longer and I will have it nicked.
And it's transparent EP. :p

It's OK X-Istence, I was the CS newbie just a few short months ago. I had to go through it too. ;)

okay i guess. Well i took a few screen shots when playing with some people on the net. this is the one i am most proud of, because right before i toook the screenshot ( i hit F5 to late ) i had blown this guys head off.

RULES
The horizontal and vertical dimensions (in pixels) must be multiples of 16. Also, the finished WAD must be about 15kb, so your bmp needs to be about 12kb. You have to use 256 colours and pure blue (0,0,255) is transparent. I think u need at least 1 pixel of your image to be blue (ie, at least 1 pixel must be transparent)...dunno why.

HOW_TO
Once you've got a bitmap drwan at the correct dimensions (see above) you need to save it as an 8-bit BMP.

I think this app http://www.planethalflife.com/hlcsm/Download.html will let you convert the bmp to .WAD

If not, find a converter (there are loads about). What you will end up with is a file called pldecal.WAD

Put that file in your cstrike directory. :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Go ahead and make us one EP. Show us what you mean. :p

Actually, I have only made two. I am still figuring out the app I'm using to make em and I haven't had much luck with transparencies. Yes, I tried transparency first.

I had GnuBeest make one he has done all the other ones, sent it as a bmp so I have to send it thru wally... will do it tonight

You may as well finish it then if it looks any better.

FYI, u can do some v. amusing stuff with sprays...

example. take a screenshot (in game) of a ladder. Then make your spray a picture of the ladder with a transparent background. Spray it somewhere, stand back and laugh at n00bs as they try in vain to climb it......then shoot em :D

NB. If I've done this to you on a public server, sorry, I don't do it anymore coz its not very nice :S ......funny as hell....but not very nice.

m8, with a score like that (although I noticed the other team u were playing had much higher pings :p ) you want to be careful you dont get banned for cheating.

I'm not saying you are, I don't want a fight, but jeeeez that looks sooooo dodgy.

Best one is spraying an image of a CT on a wall then watch people shoot it... some consider that cheating tho...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back