Orbitz theme!

:) Is it also down to Waddy to fix the links?

They don't appear underlined.

would we be able to change the theme of the main page too or would that be what the page has been themed as?

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
would we be able to change the theme of the main page too or would that be what the page has been themed as?

I believe EP is still working on the main page theme to go with the Orbitz theme.

yea but.. say people liked using Ekko theme for the forums.. could they change the Main page to ekko too?

Your skin choice should reflect on the Main page as well as the forum.

but it doesnt right now.. right?

when i had Orbitz theme, it didnt change my front page.. is that just me or is that the same with everyone? :confused:

Right, until the Orbitz theme is ready for the front page, the ekko theme is the only one available. Once Orbitz is ready for front page, it will go along with Orbitz on the forum.

The forum theme choice and the site theme are not linked, when the main page uses multiple themes there will be an option on the menu.

I am still updating ekko on the frontpage, done alot to it over the past few days, it is now as XML compliant as I can make it! There are various sections of code that will remain as a constant once the orbitz theme is available so I am going to completely finish ekko before I begin work on ekko, the theme won't be available until it is finished. Tho site staff members will be able to see my work in progress once it begins.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
so I am going to completely finish ekko before I begin work on ekko

you've been drinking again, haven't you?

Stuck in a temporal loop, effect before cause :)

But in order to get the different themes or the theme you have set up in your profile on the front page you would have to log in first. Otherwise how is the site gonna know which one to use, or is the Orbitz theme gonna be the default skin for the front page when it is completed?

well now you mention it... I have been working on ekko most of my life, perhaps it is time I changed my plans.

Everything on the main page is done except the actual news posts!

I will tackle those later on this evening. Then make some small changes here and there and we will be set.

Medic!!!!!
Start reanimating Nick M!!!
We dont wanna miss his spam :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back