Orbitz theme!

* coughs up some spam *

Oh man, it's going to stop unless we get orbits on front page...help...E-Punk...help...

He'll be working on the lite theme after Ekko and Ekko extended are done. The lite theme is pretty messed up right now, although I can use it :p

hmm nick m if i were you i would buy myself a tank of oxygen cause youre gonna have to keep youre breath for a very long time.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I hope your not critisizing the speed at which I am working... I am doing alot atm, spent my entire day making small code alterations!

Hands [e] punk a case of JOLT COLA. :D

Drink up. :p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I hope your not critisizing the speed at which I am working... I am doing alot atm, spent my entire day making small code alterations!

There is no way that we will ever critisize anything that you do for the good of this site. EVER :)

*wipes poop off of nose*

O.K. now the forums have gone poopy with the time/clock thing... everyones posts have different time stamps... I mean that I post something NOW and say [e] punk posts something NOW also and they have different time zone stamps. Then the posts get listed in the thread in different places and not one after the other. I am using the Orbitz skin ATM. :(

Originally posted by sboulema
hmm nick m if i were you i would buy myself a tank of oxygen cause youre gonna have to keep youre breath for a very long time.
what good will that do him if hes not going to breathe it, but breathing pure O2 is v nice :D

always leaving the news posts till last:p

Nice "Firebird" Avatar and Sig sboulema. :)

Hmmm I sorta remember that EP had added some more themes, 5 or 6 or so. Must have been a dream. Pity, because they where really nice themes... :)

If I'm dreaming about surfing the forum, maybe I should cut down... ;)

uuhhm yeah thats pretty sick, go see a doctor and tell him youre addicted to ntfs and he will sent you to a clinic :p

Originally posted by sboulema
uuhhm yeah thats pretty sick, go see a doctor and tell him youre addicted to ntfs and he will sent you to a clinic :p
No, no, no! Don't you see?? They'll keep me from posting! I'd never survive!! GAAAAAHHHH!!

*drools foam*
*falls over*

Originally posted by Zedric
No, no, no! Don't you see?? They'll keep me from posting! I'd never survive!! GAAAAAHHHH!!

*drools foam*
*falls over*

*Hands Zedric a wireless keyboard* Here ya go... type away yer ph34r and be sane again. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back