Orbitz theme!

Seems ok to me, perhaps we can adjust it to be a bit more blue though ;)

I take back everything I've said about you [e]-Punk :p

Awesome job :)

Originally posted by jumpy
Looks really good, great job EP. One thing though, there isn't enough contrast between normal text and links in posts.

Eg: this

Didn't notice that at first...but yeah, the contrast could be a little clearer.

Very nice, the only thing I didn't like was I didn't know what page I was on when I was browsing the May desktops visually that is.

Originally posted by RazerBack
Very nice, the only thing I didn't like was I didn't know what page I was on when I was browsing the May desktops visually that is.

You're right. The color of the page number buttons needs to be changed depending on whether it's active or not, like it was in the Ekko theme.

I'm very excited about the new theme, thanks EP! :D

but is it alittle bit "lag" compare to the ekko.... i mean when u scroll down... ;)

Originally posted by Bretenn
but is it alittle bit "lag" compare to the ekko.... i mean when u scroll down... ;)

NO NO it's not... NO... Shut up shut up... Orbitz is beautiful. :p

nice job... EP...

I see now that the matrix indeed does have you :D

more smiley icons to be added ?

looks very cool, dont know which im gonna use, so difficult too choose

It is lagged when you scroll, this may be due to the brighter colours or more images, it still works tho, so bleh i say ;)

Very nice EP.

Speedy, I cant notice any lag either, I have 40 posts per page.

i have 10 posts per page ant dont have any kind of lag. Me likes the new theme. sorry if it has been asked but when wil the frontpage be skinned?

The front page will be skinned once the forums have been sorted out.

Basically this skin now is bound to have one or two issues, so they need to be sorted out, then some hacks applied etc.
Then the fixed width version of this skin needs to be added, then the fixes need to be added to that one, along with any extra hacks needed.

Once thats done the front page can be worked on, not uploaded, worked on, it still needs perfecting.
Then once its satisfactory, punk will upload the front page themes and everything will be well .. hopefully ;)

In short, things will be happening as soon as possible, the only time limit now is however long it takes to get everything right pre-upload.

Oh, and my "lag" has gone, it was probably the browser caching all the new images or something, works like a charm now ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back