old Futuremark 3DMark2001 SE Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by catch23

...You played GTAIII at 1024x768? heh

How bout 27" TV. Bought it and beat it on PS2 way before it came out on PC. :D

However it would be nice to play Jk2 at that resolution. I'm happy with it at 800x600 with all graphics on high.

Originally posted by sazar99
that radeon 9500 thing looks photoshopped... can't imagine things with those kind of figures...

Thats what I thought too mate ;) and it says test not run in defaults anyway.

well... they have a radeon 9700 coming out :)

I suppose not out of the question to have that device that 9500... but the numbers posted are INCREDULOUS... no way can anything with a probably core DDR memory of 600 SAID... exceed the standards of an oc'd 4600 by THAT much... it just does not happen..

will be nice to see what the new core for ATi can produce... you know it will be cheaper than the nvidia chipsets...

also the chipsets for nvidia should become cheaper to compete :)

glory glory be for all of us bottom feeders who are broke... such as me :D

3d mark dont support my video card so it just put that radeon crap as my video card.......

i got the 3D Labs Wildcat 3 6210 416MB AGP

i got it for 1500$ american :-D

requires the adjacent pci slot merely for cooling and mechanical, whatever that would be. uses 50 watts total, too.

The PCMark score of mine was from long ago and only ran at 2080Mhz (133fsb) as you can see. I only ran it the one time. But now I'll be running it again

Intel Pentium 4 2304 MHz
FSB 144 MHz
RAM 512 MB

Check your compare link, it says FSB 144 like in your sig, oh yeah, I gotcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back