NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have I been assigned so many 149pt WUs lately?

I think I'm just going to start dropping this on PCs that I fix too :D

well at last i am getting back to my old scores, raised 4 positions in 2 twos. i also added another machine as well.

WOOOO HOOOO - team jumped three ranks! We should go inside the top 140 within the week! And the real cool thing is when you look at the chasing teams (threats) they are not due to catch us for YEARS!

Hey I just noticed we broke 5 million points. Woo Hoo!! Way to go Team!! Keep up the good work!!

I am thinking about getting an x1900 to fold with...I already have an nVidia based video card and an nVidia based motherboard. is there any way that I can buy one of these to fold with? would it work?

can anyone explain why i am getting so little points lately, i have even added another machine to my lineup. and kept folding running all the time, i do use some of the machines, but i was before. I used to be orange for the first 3 weeks now i'm hardly blue.

OK now back from vacation, have to get back into the fold.

W00t! way to go team!

We're soon gonna be in the top 140 :D

We're 140 now, but 139, here we come ;)

We just got passed for 140, but by the end of the week we should be up 3 places at our current rate.

Thanks everyone for their contributions. It's mind-boggling that we are STILL churnng out 11-12k even without Steevo's massive (and useful) contributions. :D

My desktop is back in the game. Just started folding on both cores of my new Opty. :)

I think I'll give this another shot since I don't take my laptop to school anymore.

I'll post later if I have issues.

Anyone else seeing those server problems again?
I have a few WUs that were done yesterday, but the results aren't getting sent out.
[01:43:16] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[01:43:16] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[01:43:16] (171.64.122.130:8080)
[01:43:16] - Error: Could not transmit unit 02 (completed October 16) to work se
rver.

[01:43:16] + Attempting to send results
[01:43:37] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[01:43:37] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[01:43:37] (171.65.103.100:8080)
[01:43:37] Could not transmit unit 02 to Collection server; keeping in queue.
:(

Close, restart the app, should work.

I had that issue for a few weeks, which is why my output dipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back