NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had a few of those 50,000 ones, it bs really cause they usually have crap points like 174

Looks like I should pass Fitzy and move into 3rd place any day now :)

'bout time.. i've been dragging and losing machines left and right and still managed to stay ahead of you. I thought you'd be #3 before October even rolled around.. and here we are halfway through Oct and I'm still ahead of you.

You slacker! :D

better late than never though. Good work all!

These small WUs are really hurting me right now. My output is just shooting down and I hadn't changed any configs or anything. Sucks.

Hey! Has anybody seen Tom around? he hasn't posted in awhile...:(

He usually pops in every now and then. Not a real frequent poster.

Hey! Has anybody seen Tom around? he hasn't posted in awhile...:(

Yeah, I still come and see what's going on, but don't have much to say.

BTW, I've been planning to post and say that today, Oct 22, was my second aniversary based upon the "First Record" on the extremeoverclocking.com data. Then I noticed that all the oldtimers had the same "First Record"date of Oct. 22, 2004. That must be when extremeoverclocking started their website for folding.

Back then our team position was over 500 and we had less than 140,000 points. It's great that so many people have joined and are so productive.

We should move up a spot or two in the total rankings soon I think.

In a few days we will gain a couple of spots.

Damn was gonna restart mine over the weekend -- suitably cold outside now :eek:

Cold? Cold? it's freakin 80 degrees outside. 26.6 c for you not using the english system.

Cold?

Just had our first frost of the season last night :eek:

I was in California this past week, wasn't exactly warm there either.

mmmmmmmmmmmm California. Where did you go?

Dublin, just west of San Fran - went for a whole week on the company dime :D

I love the area. I went this past summer for the first time and totally fell in love with it out there. If it wasn't so expensive out there, I would gladly move there. I might have to at some point because with my fiance's chosen career path, there aren't too many jobs here, but there are many in the Bay area.

Also, I could definitely find work out there in Silicon Valley. So, it could happen....But I am not holding my breath.

You could have visited Gonaads, kc. Sheesh. Brad if you are thinking of moving out here now, is a pretty good time.

The housing market is soft and alot of untenable mortgages are coming due, so although the price is not totally ridiculous is is doable. Of course the bay area is another story.

I thought about visiting, didn't quite work out that way though. Maybe next time? We have a field office in SFO, so I'll be back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back