November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all sum amazing desktop this month i cant post mine for a while i got more pressing matters to deal (try to post within the month). but i cant help noticing that alot of ppl have got the uptime, disk space, calender and allsorts on there desktop can anybody tell me how to do this cuz it looks quality!!! cheers.

most of the stuff is done with coolmon and the calender thingie is the prog rainlendar :)

Posted by gmagnuson
Hi oO ShifterZ Oo, I really liked your desktop. Is anyone coming out with a guide or is there a (free) program to do something like what you did. --Calender, weather, Sys info, ect. Thanks.

infact yes there is im usein the program Samurize, go to yahoo.com>search Samurize and it will come up. THERE are many programs out there, such as coolmon. But the calender, weather, sys info, etc is all config. in Samurize. But i know there are 3rd party programs to give u calender, called rainlender (ithink) and ummm acuttally i think i seen a post in the fourms, i cant search now, but yea, search n i think there is a post in the fourms dat tell us the programs for weather, stat, calendar, etc but ALL im usin it simply Samurize, go try it very easy. :)

but stay tuned to madmatt's tutorial, i think hes coin out wit one.

typhoon88 - wallpaper - i think from devionart
weather - program called Samurize = D

MdSalih - ty

this isa full squite

winamp
WB
Icoins
Sysmatrix
and load of otheres

He even lets u downloawdthe PNG to change them to the way u want them :)

Re: yet again...

Posted by jawshoouh
switched screenies again :)

I noticed that your backgrounds are pictures of ladies.
jawshoouh.....get a woman ;)

the woman in jawshoouh's backrgound is the same woman in your sig octupus. he is stealing your woman ;)

Posted by sboulema
the woman in jawshoouh's backrgound is the same woman in your sig octupus. he is stealing your woman ;)

I slept with his woman.He doesn't dare to LOOK at mine ;)

I have just downloaded Samurize and was curious to know if i could download and install coolmon at the same time? You know, would they conflict with each other?

would you believe that I am so bored that I am not motivated to do anything whatsoever? just thought ya'll would like to know.

Posted by madmatt
would you believe that I am so bored that I am not motivated to do anything whatsoever? just thought ya'll would like to know.
Awwwww you poor boy:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back