November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i finally finish my d_top or well, almost finished it, it aint as tight as MdSalih, or madmatt or anyone eles but im comforatble wit wat i got so far. its like 80 % complete jsut gotta add active desktop, such as login feature and a dhtml table which is clickable and expands to the dictionary and the google search + wit the winamp playlist. BUT as of now ima done so far, and more too come,

d_top beta 1.0

destkop is 1280x1024 (recommended by madmatt)

hope u like it

I love the colors, and your stat setup is quite pleasing. the dtop pic is very attractive too. good job, can't wait to see more.

sorry i had to edit the picture well here it is

NOW HAVE FUN on halloween now =D

did i make u proud madmatt ? =D there will be active desktop later

so far so good, except you forgot to attach the picture after you edited it.. =\

another new one..

well, I don't know if I am happy with the outcome or not... it only took about an hour to make all the changes and come up with this.

why the change from grays to this? well, I have the need to be different, semplice (by KoL) is becoming quite popular and I just can't have that. green wasn't for me, I didn't like it. the brown, however, is quite appealing to me right now. it's, uhm, groovy.

launchpad: HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, VBSCRIPT, and ActiveX control
vstyle: DBX by KoL
background: props to the author of the tree (whom ever that may be), the rest is by me, obviously.
stats: coolmon, email using pop3.exe

I had to mod the start button because I can't stand apples. *smirk*

so, well, here it is, I call it brown.

brown

nice nice nice, too busy looking for doom3 to be faffing with my desktop atm :p

nice madmatt, back from my trick or treating, and i saw the post and oops i forgot to apply the background =D

but here it is : PLUS good stuff matt, dats y i didnt go white n gray like everyone eles, i jsut simpliliy wanted to be differ and yes dat brown does look better the nthe green. NICE WORK, i see u finally found a wallpaper.

BACK TO MY Trick or Treating.

Hi oO ShifterZ Oo, I really liked your desktop. Is anyone coming out with a guide or is there a (free) program to do something like what you did. --Calender, weather, Sys info, ect. Thanks.

Here is my current desktop. It's not quite as flashy as all of yours but, it works for me. Plus, I just wanna show off this new Samurize thing, its really kewl!

Just want to say that some of you peeps have some amazing desktops going, especially those acitve desktops. Gotta figure that **** out.

oDin.

here's my current look.. nothing to special, trying to cook up my own AD, but taking my time. :)

~ketchup

Yikes!!! Only the first couple of days into the month.... Over a 100 posts :) Looks like another busy time of showing off :)

Ok I'll post mine too..... Check it out ........

omg Md, that is a supperb desktop man. i couldn't see it before, so i left the window open so i could just refresh it after i woke up :) needless to say i was not disapointed, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back