November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been awhile :)
Thought i should post my d-top as it is now before i jump straight over to the tutorial by madmatt :D

Hey madmatt: check it out..no girls on my wall.LOL

Mr. Rose, where have you been? I don't remember granting your request for time off!

Very nice desktop. I like it a lot. The red is quite nice. Still using those breakout icons I see. Nice WMP skin too.

Now get to work on the active desktop. Welcome back!

Now get to work on the active desktop. Welcome back!

Thanx m8! Been busy with work and stuff, but i'm back now:D
Gotta go to work now, but as soon as i come home i'll make me some coffee and start my active d-top project.
Ahh, it's good to be back in full effect :cool:

Glad to have you back Mr. Rose.

My Nov. D_top thanks to madmatt's tutorial. Click the image for full size. I only captured one monitor to save those on dialup.

where did the program launch go?

I took it off for now, I need to get it set up better. I was doing something wrong as I want it to align=right and couldn't get it to. I needed to post a screenie so I just took it out so it looked good. I will add it back when I figure out what I was doing wrong and then post a new screenie. :)

Thanks b-man_. It was made possible by a grant from the madmatt society for the glorification of the active desktop foundation.

lol.
xsiv, see me on IRC when you have a moment. =)

yeah, so maybe i stole j...um, sh*t, i can't rember the rest of his name, but he has all these great wallpapers on his site, and i couldn't resist.

I like the colors and the dtop pic. I am going to message Kristen, do you mind? ..just kidding. =]

and white looks so good. nice job on the active desktop. any problems with the program launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back