November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
its a program called samurize, . . . .

oO . . thanks for prompt response, Ill d/l right away . .

Not sure about WinAmp but surely someone else will . .

I don't plan on posting anything until matt gets his tutorial up. I'm still waiting on that, think my patience is running out. :)

Beware! The madmatt tutorial is coming, the madmatt tutorial is coming. Lock up your desktops and hide in fear. :eek: The countdown has begun. You have been warned.

This message brought to you by Madmatt Desktop Innovations, Inc. In conjunction with The Xsiv D_top Beta Testing Cooperative. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable sales tax to designer. Not to be combined with any other offer. See your local paper for details or visit us on the web at http://www.xp-erience.org . Wash, rinse, repeat. Do not use near open flame. Shake well before use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. xsivforce for President. Did you really read all this? Look under the cap to see if you have won. Now with borax. New and improved. Brand Spanking New.

From the top..

Take one day off and now I have to play catch up.. From where I left off.

jaws, well? where is she?

duckyspawn, most of use one form or another of uxtheme.dll patch (such as PatchXP or StyleXP). PatchXP is available from this website (go into the Themes forum and it is right in your face). StyleXP is available from www.tgtsoft.com.

speedy, nice background, I like the scetch style.

fubar, I want to add one or two new (never seen before) features to my tutorial. I hope to have it done this weekend some time.

mupp, www.studio-28.tk

theauditors, I liked the expanded stats more. nice dtop pic.

djwhite, I am working on figuring that out. you may have to cheat and use some VBSCRIPT and ActiveX.

o_O, sorry, I'm slow. Too much beer last night, killed a few brain cells.

xsiv, hahah. I will have to add that in. hah.

All caught up now.

madmatt: my web host seems to have crapped out...i'll send one up soon

Hate when that happens, good luck..

love the dtop picture theauditors. i'm going to have to go to deviant and get it...side note: i may also have to aquire one for the commute downtown. no a picture, but an actual tank thingy

well, I went and did something I probably don't need, but I had to give it a go. the icons are blah, but I am sick of working on it for now.

http://www.madmatt.org/ss11-09-02.jpg

madmatt_dtop v5 [brown-build7.1109], codename: FUSION.

just enjoy.
then again, I don't think I like it. blah. blah.

When's that active desktop tutorial coming Matt? I'm really anxious to try it outz

well, I'm trying to add some new features to it, I hope to be motivated to finish it tomorrow for everyone.

Thank you. I am thinking it is going to stay.

You might want to resize it slightly so as not to cut Katrina's name in half

well, the only problem we run into then is if one more person is signed on, then it would line up correctly as is. if two more are signed on, then someone is cut off. if three more signed on, then it's perfect. get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back