November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one I tried that I couldn't get to work was my internet connection.
Any way of changing the border on qnotes to match my other borders?

Posted by djwhite
The only one I tried that I couldn't get to work was my internet connection.
Any way of changing the border on qnotes to match my other borders?
Whats the HTML tag to get borders?

Code:
<textarea
  name="qnotes"
  cols="28"
  rows="7"
  wrap="PHYSICAL"
  style="background-color: #CEC1B2;
             border: 1px solid #726A67;
             font-family: Verdana;
             font-size : 8pt;
             letter-spacing: 1px;
             color: #726A67;">
</textarea>

do something like that, add your own colors and font. yeah.

Posted by BenQuilter
yeah, so maybe i stole j...um, sh*t, i can't rember the rest of his name, but he has all these great wallpapers on his site, and i couldn't resist.

don't sweat it, i stole most of em from somewhere else, too ;)

just saw your AD tutorial, madmatt. hopefully i can do you proud in the next few days with an attempt at it :)

Yes!! in matt's screnie i'm second in the "Offline" list!! wait a second, i don't use MSN. drat, another vain attempt at fame snatched away by another me. curses and crashes!

also: matt, just read your tutorial and let me say: MAH-volus! i'm going to have to study it like there is no tomarrow, and get to work on implementing some of it ASAP. Again, kudos.

/me rubs hands together

jaws, you stole all your women? *ack!* can't wait to see what you come up with. =] lovely background, except the water appears red, hmm. good job.

djwhite, np.

Piett, hah. sorry. and thank you.

Posted by madmatt
jaws, you stole all your women? *ack!* can't wait to see what you come up with. =] lovely background, except the water appears red, hmm. good job.

it's supposed to be red, another wallie along those "suicidal" themes. neat huh? :)

Cake!

Updated again, Some text needs aligning better, the boxes on the right need to be lighter and it needs more general fiddlin', but I thought i'd post it anyway :)

Hey homeboyz, it looks like mupp needs some help again.
I want to have my list of applications in the center, and games listed on the right - is there a way to do this in HTML that can allow me to do this?
See attachment...

No, I wanna know how to align things, and not so they continue down the page, so that theyre all on the same area, except one's on the left, one column is centered, and the other column is aligned on the right.

speedy, very nice. I like that a lot. very, very good job.

mupp, sure, you could use tables. one table row, three table definitions. i.e. ..

Code:
<table width="100%" border="0" bordercolor="#000000">
<tr>
<td width="33%">stuff here</td>
</tr>
</table>

of course, that is a simple table, you can always improve upon it.

Cheers matt *takes a bow* :D

In case tables don't work <div> tags are always handeh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back