November Avatars and Signatures - [ OPEN ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post the wall SPeedY...

New Av and Sig for November. :)

The nerd's new stuff... interesting combination of two movies I enjoy, both in lieu of tomorow's comings, and just for the hell of it :D

Here's a little update to my combo, I put that sig virus and centered everything in my sig for this verison

Originally posted by ViperSnake
Here's a little update to my combo, I put that sig virus and centered everything in my sig for this verison

The "V" looks a lil' crooked. Eh...just nitpicking, I suppose.

I'm doing some changes, I'm bringing back my visor style set but with a new background that's more colorful.

Cool. purple is a great color! I could make ya' a sig for it. When finished I'll post it in the request thread. All you need to find is a host. Ever since day 1 of me being here I've had a avatar.

:confused: I remember when posts made sense... ah thems was the days.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B

or before all grammar skills went collectively down the toilet...
(btw... not talking about you speedy - you can assume, I would guess, who that was directed towards)

sorry to put this thread off track, but it had to be said :(

Im aw-ways doin sum a da funky grammarr, buts it od porpoise! :p

kitct - how come I never noticed you here before? You seem strangely cool for a Fla Grrrl! I work for a company out of naples... ahh the benefits of the modern world (you would never believe WHAT I work on though! suffice to say I must use telnet to even begin to go there....)

What thread have I jumped on though (your profile - last post - came from member pics...)

I just wish I could do da phunky kewl grammar thang...

Nawwww - don;t work for me (think I blew it there :blush: !)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B

They didn't make sense then either... And from what I just read they still don't. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back