November Avatars and Signatures - [ OPEN ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what you show for a sig... APU95

Evil Marge: I will give it a shot in a little bit ...

lol, had to be tripod...
thanks for the heads up pseudokiller. do u know any hosts that i can use to host my image?

depends... who is your ISP and do they provide space for you??

if you have time enough pseudo can you do electronic punk and jewelzz too ? i said i will do it for them, but me really busy now with some other stuff, if you dont wanna do it or not have time, np then i will do it, but think about it, you can do evil marge jewelzz and electronic in one time ;) a 4 some lol :p

Originally posted by wadada
if you have time enough pseudo can you do electronic punk and jewelzz too ? i said i will do it for them, but me really busy now with some other stuff, if you dont wanna do it or not have time, np then i will do it, but think about it, you can do evil marge jewelzz and electronic in one time ;) a 4 some lol :p

I am too old for all 4 of them anyway :p

They dont like my style ... ask them see what they say.

my isp is sympatico.ca....i think they provide space for me, ill check. if they dont, are there are free ones i can use?

Originally posted by apu95
my isp is sympatico.ca....i think they provide space for me, ill check. if they dont, are there are free ones i can use?

check with your isp... its the best bet. most of the free ones dont allow hot linking, but I am not sure who does. never used one of those.

wow... as usual, most of these are quite grüvi

Im especially digging HandyBuddy's lol :D
PK, wadada, geffy, everyone - all grand stuff

i know one wants to hear me spam the thread, but Ive got a nifty one waiting to be plastered in here (host has been getting 1200+ virus attacks over the last week/weekend, so going to wait to upload)

Originally posted by NerdUprising
wow... as usual, most of these are quite grüvi

Im especially digging HandyBuddy's lol :D
PK, wadada, geffy, everyone - all grand stuff

i know one wants to hear me spam the thread, but Ive got a nifty one waiting to be plastered in here (host has been getting 1200+ virus attacks over the last week/weekend, so going to wait to upload)

1200 + aint to bad... but you might want to look for different hosting. Not to spam but I have my website through eMax Hosting He's very good pricing. Just a thought.

ok, i did it with my isp, does it work?

yea, not too bad... but right now my uncle is hosting my stuff for free :cool:

when I first get my website up, he'll host that too, until i rake in the cash to put together my own (ough to be interesting...)

thanks for the heads up, pk :) might look into that

Originally posted by apu95
ok, i did it with my isp, does it work?

yes... I am drooling over Christina Aguilera in leather chaps now :D

hmm...i have that in a 1280x1024 wallpaper...anyone interested?

ok then i will do jewelzz and electronics siggy & av, it will take two or three days because im in a lazy mood today :eek:

now you need to post a real pic of you on SPeedy_B cam site...

ok i will do soon :), i had a pic of myself a few times there pseudo :) so i think you missed that ( few months ago )

done piccy of myself there now ( dont get a heartattack ) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back