November Avatars and Signatures - [ OPEN ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new sig but i dont know if I should show anyone...

If I didn't already know what your sig said, It'd take me a while to work it out :D

lol, you know I always got to plug away at my website

Yes or No ...

Invert_Signature.gif

looks good PK, but i would have your name be typed across the top left when the little bit goes accross rather than have it stationary on bottom left. :cool:

I say yes, but why the circle in the bottom with the weird light blue that doesnt really fit with the rest of the image

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
The "V" looks a lil' crooked. Eh...just nitpicking, I suppose.

Yo, how did you do that. Get those images. Could I get the originals or something. Thats very nice and cool dude. You did a very nice job!! (Handybuddy's sig)

That was just the top of the V on the Panther box shot. And anyway I've changed my set to something else

so I wasted my time making a whole new avatar... I used a real V!!

Originally posted by bman™
Yo, how did you do that. Get those images. Could I get the originals or something. Thats very nice and cool dude. You did a very nice job!! (Handybuddy's sig)

Hey thanks! All you have to do is grab an emulator (like Zsnes) and a rom, hit printscrn and use the screenshots. Then you have something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back