Name the movie the line is from !

i'll try to find a funy one, just gotta watch through that movie :)

Hehe, kewl :D
Ok..how about...this:

"I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King."

Maybe too easy though;)

can i cut in with a quote here?, i found a good one

One from the "Duck Soup" genre...

"One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I don't know."

New forum rule... NO SEARCHING Google. They called and said their search for movie quotes has sky rocketed and their computers are on the verge of crashing. :D j/k

I cant believe there has been so many replys to this thread is such a short time.

Ok if no one posts I got one.

Ok its has been at least like 45 mins since the last movie quote post.
So here I go

"I thought someone in this house ought to be having sex... I mean with something that doesn't require batteries."

Good luck...

My mother always said she was the kind of person who was her daughter's best friend. So, I thought, great! Not only do I have a shi**y mother, but my best friend's a loser b*tch.

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]

You got it. You are way to good at this.

I know, I'm sad! *lol* I watch alot of movies and if they're good I watch them over and over again.

Members online

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back