Name the movie the line is from !

heh, I bought that for me mums birthday last week on dvd... ooh

Ok digitalmelon, go, man, go! Sorry to hijack, P§eüðøKe®, but I propose a new rule: half an hour without a confirmation, and the last person to guess is presumed correct...

Ok here goes...

"That's mighty brave talk for a one-eyed fat man."

Well it would be nice if you at least consult with me about any changes in the rules. I did make this up.

Sorry, man, where were you for the last 8 hours? great idea; didn't mean to step on yer toes. I'm abashed.

Ok, here goes:

"I suppose you think I'm very brazen or tres fou, or something"

what about digitalmelons quote, whos turn is it here?

digitalmelons quote - "That's mighty brave talk for a one-eyed fat man." from 'True Grit' ?

and

Eve's - "I suppose you think I'm very brazen or tres fou, or something" - thats 'Breakfast at Tiffanys', isn't it?

Crucial: Yep! Your turn.

Gtarside: It was my turn, Digital Melon and then Feightgod skipped because I wasn't around. Have to get some sleep you know *lol*

Cool, my turn then ....

I wanted to post 'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off' but thats just care too easy. Michael Caine in The Italian Job.

How about ...

'I honestly think you ought to calm down, take a stress pill and think things over'.

:D

holy crap batman! I didn't even get a chance to confirm. :) Right on Crucial - True Grit!

"The meek may inherit the earth, but they don't get into Harvard"

Ok...

"I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back