Name the movie the line is from !

heres maybe a good one...................

"start licking stamps, girls, because he'll have you writing home to mama. Right here from five to seven I'll be your voice, your tongue and I'll be on the trail of the sexiest man of the year: D-man, your man, my man."

buzzzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by spikemic
heres maybe a good one...................

"start licking stamps, girls, because he'll have you writing home to mama. Right here from five to seven I'll be your voice, your tongue and I'll be on the trail of the sexiest man of the year: D-man, your man, my man."

buzzzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know this one, I know this one ...

its Fifth Element right?

Sorry if I'm jumpin in

How about this I think its pretty easy..."I'm Takin him on the High Side Harry"...

heres one prob easy for most

"first rule of government spending, why have one when you can have two at twice the price."

heres another:

"In the event of a water landing, I've been designed to serve as a flotation device"

Originally posted by Eve

Is that the name of a film or are you just being a bit nuts?

It's from the godfather...

the godfather is such an awesome movie. it has violence, mafia, italians, girls, old cars, blood etc.

bafangool is italian for "piss off"

"In the world of advertising, there's no such thing as a lie. There's only expedient exaggeration."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back