[Movie Review] Batman Begins *SPOILERS*

Re: [Movie Review] Batman Begins

Going to watch it tonight, EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT. be back later to give opinion later:nervous:

Sorry If I offended anyone...I apologize for these actions. :smoker:

review: 3.5 / 5 stars
best part of movie: scarecrow awesome villan
kinda slow but made up for it at the end.. could be a bit more darker. looking forward to the next one

Last edited:

A sort of random thought.

If you are going to be warezing a movie by downloading a torrent, please don't tell us you are doing it.

There are some of us here who actually PAY for these movies. Warez and watch, just don't tell us you are doing that please.

ok , not to be a stickler, but the
Road to Perdition was taken from a comic book also...

falconguard said:
ok , not to be a stickler, but the
Road to Perdition was taken from a comic book also...

Now that I didn't know :D

i just saw it today...i would say its the best batman movie yet. it explains all the things that happened before he became batman and how he did it, very interesting. i also think that the actor that played batman was perfect for the role. so i would say if you haven't seen it watch it, its a good movie. 4/5

I have never seen a better movie with a worse leading actor and actress.

I had a hard time even wanting to see it because Christian Bale is one of the most stoic rotten actors a la Ben Afflek I have ever seen. Was good in the suit but horrible as Bruce Wayne. American Psycho almost made me vomit when I watched Bale try to act. He acts about as well as the local commercials I see on tv.

Now to the movie. The Movie was awesome. I didn't thnk I would like the way they introduced how he became batman but in the grand scheme of things I think they hit it dead on. The Scarecrow was amazing. Also Liam was phenomenal. Michael Cane as Alfred = very good yet I like my alfred older. Morgan Freeman in any movie makes it better just seeing him in it.

Besides having to endure Christian Bale's bleak attempts at being an actor.
4.5/5

Brilliant film, I really enjoyed it :D

Tuffgong4 said:
I have never seen a better movie with a worse leading actor and actress.

I had a hard time even wanting to see it because Christian Bale is one of the most stoic rotten actors a la Ben Afflek I have ever seen. Was good in the suit but horrible as Bruce Wayne. American Psycho almost made me vomit when I watched Bale try to act. He acts about as well as the local commercials I see on tv.

Now to the movie. The Movie was awesome. I didn't thnk I would like the way they introduced how he became batman but in the grand scheme of things I think they hit it dead on. The Scarecrow was amazing. Also Liam was phenomenal. Michael Cane as Alfred = very good yet I like my alfred older. Morgan Freeman in any movie makes it better just seeing him in it.

Besides having to endure Christian Bale's bleak attempts at being an actor.
4.5/5

Watch Equilibrium.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back