Member Pics v1.01

EEK I can't get on the members pics site.Anyone else havin same problem or is it just me?????????:( And why don't my attachments show up?

No prob's for me Evil One - you must have clicked on Xsiv's at the start rightt? (coz it's changed quite recently...)

Mubbers

"making a hash of things is my living"

No I'm on the new one .Only ever been able to get on it once but now it just hangs on loadin and goes no further,stupid thing:)

everything works good on this end.

btw could my name be formated as well plz? to MafiaFromRussia.

Xsivfarce?

Shurely there must be some mistake?!!

When you get there you will find that Xsiv has done a good job - some good comments on your pic too!

Mub's

Well I'm still tryin and it just will not load for me.Don't think it likes me :(

Dunno what the prob is Marge. I hope you get it sorted soon. You already have a couple of guys there vying for your affection.

I see perris (dealer) is spamming the guestbook there. ;)

Need more pics. We are quickly moving up the ranks as one of the most popular albums under the computer subsection with 101 images, 256 visits and 31 comments. :)

Maybe. Once my old Pentium wouldn't boot. I got really pissed at it and kicked. It booted. No idea why :)

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Tried it...didn't work.Gonna throw it out the window next :)
wait up, what computer do u have?

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
wait up, what computer do u have?
e machines 130, intel celeron processer ,900 mhz ,256 MB of ram

Originally posted by Evil Marge
e machines 130, intel celeron processer ,900 mhz ,256 MB of ram

could you beter mail it to me , in stead of the window option? that would make a good addition to my lan, and lan games would be great :D

lol I thought you were going to ask for it...mafia you gotta g cover the shipping...

sure i'll pay fr s&h, can i get that monitor as well marge ? :)

are you even sure marge wants to give it away lol

i'm not, just asking. if she choses the window way, why not just send it to me?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back