Member Pics v1.01

lol. I don't know any spanish curses. However, I believe I know plenty of English and Russian ones. Some Chinese, but I forgot those...

nah u guys can speak what you want I got translators on standby

mahahahaha

cool.gif

lol nice one Iceman

( prove it ) translate this:

privet brat, kak dela u teba? vopsheto eto classno, shto ty mozhish eto perivesti na angliskiy

Don't worry it isn't anything offensive. And don't you go and PM benny or mafia to ask them :)

:p See now Iceman, all your hopes lie in Benny :p :p :p
It would be fun to see you translate that....:D

spam spam spam....oops wrong thread,it's easy 2 confuse them:p

i have half sighned up....i cicked the link after putin in all me stuff + it was filtered:(....will have 2 look @ me email 2 see if i managed 2 do it o.k:D

you all people just have to get out there anf get scanners or digital cameras and not be chickennn !!!

what? who? when? ohhh, I wont tell iceman the answer ( unless he pays me )... Anybody knows Hebrew in here???
Sorry Xsiv, back to topic... Member Pics v1.01

Originally posted by madmatt
I guess nobody informed Nick M. All the world's cookies are mine and you can only get them from me.

If you don't believe me, ask anyone =)[=

This is very true :D :D

I have the proof ;)

cookies.jpg

bluegrab.gif

yay all sighned up...can ya change me name from henyman to Henyman?,it looks better:)

Originally posted by Henyman
yay all sighned up...can ya change me name from henyman to Henyman?,it looks better:)
Picky picky picky. :p It has been changed. :) I had them all in lower case when they were on my webspace so they would be in alphabetical order.

I would post a pic if I had a digital camera or scanner.

I'm next - soon as I get home I'm posting!!

IA1UMF!

Oh no mulptple posts!!

Shrek, if you get your pics developed at BOOT's you can pay an extra couple of quid to have them on CDR - you get HIRES and LORES and HIRES is wicked!

Hope that helps.

Mubbers.

Anyway we know what you look like - big, green with funny ears right? :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
Picky picky picky. :p It has been changed. :) I had them all in lower case when they were on my webspace so they would be in alphabetical order.

Speaking of which, did you know that in the English language, names start with capital letters??? :D :D
Xsiv can you change me from benny to Benny ,Please :D

errr "E" for English, i don't know what your talking about. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mubbers
Anyway we know what you look like - big, green with funny ears right? :D

Yeah that's right so here is my member pic :p

Shrek_800[1].jpg

:D :D :D :D

Tut tut Benjamin!

fit aboot E for English!! lol :D

Mub's

Pedantic or what?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back